• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Phobias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    Genophobia (this one is particularly intriguing. I'm afraid of... well... sex. Though my Naru ff would beg to differ.) is one of my phobias.
    Malaxophobia- Fear of love play is one of my others.
    Paraphobia- Fear of sexual perversion. ...yes. Making me afraid of Jiraiya.
    Philematophobia- Fear of kissing. I actually am afraid.
    Philophobia- Fear of falling in love or being in love. My obsession with Itachi is freaking me out.
    Tocophobia- Fear of pregnancy or childbirth.
    Virginitiphobia- Fear of rape.

Spoiler:

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    i loathe spiders. >.> arachnophobia. hate the movie

im actually scared of those japanese horror flicks. especially if it involves some pasty looking girl. *shudder*

i hate thunder/lightning. scary, however.

my biggest fear is earthquakes, ever since northridge back in 94/95. i freaked when the EQ happened not too long ago here in cali. ironic how i have that attack on most of my pokemon.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I actually don't fear uncertainty. I try to meet situations I'm not sure about with an air of courage so that I can come up with a plan to handle them.

The thing I fear is popsicle sticks. Seriously, just think about it. You're sitting there, licking a completely benign popsicle, and then suddenly you get to this crude wood implement made out of lord-knows-what. Tongue splinters, anyone?

Oh, and I'm also afraid of hazardous chemicals. That is freaky stuff.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    The thing I fear is popsicle sticks. Seriously, just think about it. You're sitting there, licking a completely benign popsicle, and then suddenly you get to this crude wood implement made out of lord-knows-what. Tongue splinters, anyone?

i loled. im not being mean, i just found that really funny.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I have a fear of English Majors. Eeeek, they just strut around correcting people's grammer(English Major: Ahem, it's "grammar," dear), reading Shakespeare for fun, and finding weird and unusual ways to put words like "therefore," "however," and "moreover" into sentences. It's enough to make a Math Major run screaming. XDDDD

Well, though I find a few particular English majors annoying, I'm not afraid of them(with Jax Malcolm being a possible exception, XD).

I guess my major fear would have to be bees, wasps, and hornets-aka things that sting you. I've had a few run-ins with the insects, most notably the time one managed to get into a drinking straw and thus into my mouth. Luckily I spit the thing out it time, but it sure freaked me out. I'm just glad the thing was soaked in Root Beer so much that he never thought to sting me.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    i loled. im not being mean, i just found that really funny.

It is fairly hilarious. But it remains true nonetheless.

I have a fear of English Majors. Eeeek, they just strut around correcting people's grammer(English Major: Ahem, it's "grammar," dear), reading Shakespeare for fun, and finding weird and unusual ways to put words like "therefore," "however," and "moreover" into sentences.

Ahahahahaha! Fear me! I do many of those things. Although I'm not an English major...therefore, you may not be as afraid of me. However, maybe you should be.

I've had a few run-ins with the insects, most notably the time one managed to get into a drinking straw and thus into my mouth.

Ugh. I just recently had a fly get in my Arizona Tea. That was a very, very unpleasant experience.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I have a fear of English Majors. Eeeek, they just strut around correcting people's grammer(English Major: Ahem, it's "grammar," dear), reading Shakespeare for fun, and finding weird and unusual ways to put words like "therefore," "however," and "moreover" into sentences. It's enough to make a Math Major run screaming. XDDDD

Well, though I find a few particular English majors annoying, I'm not afraid of them(with Jax Malcolm being a possible exception, XD).

I guess my major fear would have to be bees, wasps, and hornets-aka things that sting you. I've had a few run-ins with the insects, most notably the time one managed to get into a drinking straw and thus into my mouth. Luckily I spit the thing out it time, but it sure freaked me out. I'm just glad the thing was soaked in Root Beer so much that he never thought to sting me.
    Hey, I do that with the English thing, but I'm hell as not being an English major. Cutting up bodies all the way!
    Oh god, I had a mosquito in my mouth once. And this one time, I was surrounded by bees when we went for school's annual picnic-esque trip.

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    Also, dogs running after me. I'm not scared of dogs, its just if they are chasing me...it brings back bad memories.
    When I was about 8, I was at a friends pool/birthday party. We were playing a big scavenger hunt game, and the time was almost up. My team of friends had found what we were looking for, but nobody was fast enough to make it to the house on time. I volunteered to go,being that I was the fastest. I began sprinting to the house, top speed, wearing my little bathing suit when the neighbors one-eyed dog came up and took a chunk out of my side. I was terrified. Because of the shock I just fell to the ground and my friends shooed the dog away. I wanted to go home afterwards, I was so shook up. -__-
    Now to this day if a dog I don't know very well chases after me, I will either scream like a made person or stop, pick up a stick and smack it like crazy.
    XD. I can't help ROFL. No offense

Same goes for me, I'm so damn afraid of dogs chasing me, that brings back an old memory. I don't want people laughing at me so I won't go-on telling stories.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Needles?

Hello. Do you have a fear on needles? Like in injection (blood transfusion). I have a little fear in needles since I don't believe that the pain is like ant bite. What about you?

Vie

Years
    I dont fear them. I have to go to the doctor nearly every month to get an injection against dozens of illnesses, so Im used to it. I dont even feel it. most of the time I want to go home and do it fast, so Im always waiting for it.

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
    You know what's weird when it comes to me and needles? If I don't watch the procedure then I'll spazz out completely. So my face is always about three inches away from wherever the injection site is.

But I have this weird, irrational fear of my eyeballs falling out of my head. 0.o

Years
    I fear being lonely, by that I mean like... not being able to find someone to love. I have tons of friends and am not afraid that way, just not being able to love someone.

And I'm afraid of heights sorta, except not on roller coasters for some reason. XD;

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    That's weird. I have a fear of my eyes being taken out by my sister. ¬¬ Honestly, that's what SHE should be fearing. I would be more likely to win, I'm the older sibling. She SHOULD be afraid of me trying to take her eyes, but she's just afraid of me poking her forehead. ._.

As for needles... heck, I love needles! ^^ Yeah, they hurt pretty bad, but it's sort of a challenge for me to see how much I can take before I scream. A test of endurance, you might say.

Vie

Years
    oh, yeah. that love-thing is one of my problems and fears too.. but probably im just too ugly -.-' and too weird.
    I always watch the injection and I always watch my wound if I ran against someshing or stuff like that. yeah, this happens often, but most of the time I cant stop laughing... :)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Attention Falling Star: That member on Pe2k was without doubt the greatest member ever. Posting pictures of dead people was pretty damn epic as it got rid of several members for a while and it made loads of people get sick and start crying. Call me heartless but that is trollsmanship at its best.

Anyways, moving on, I'm claustrophobic. I just cannot stand being in small rooms or places, it scares the hell out of me. When I am locked or stuck in one, I'll curl into a ball and wait for someone to let me out. It sounds really pathetic, I know, but that's phobias for you.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Spiders - they should all die
    Heights - nothing should be more then 10cm above the ground
    (sometimes) Small spaces - I went on buses in Jersey and they were MUCH smaller than any of the buses or coaches I have went on. That wouldn't have been too bad but it was completly PACKED and none of the buses on the island were double decker. I was suffocating, I swear. I had to look out the window so I didn't have to see the small space I was confined in with about literally 50 people. I don't care how small their roads are, they need bigger buses.

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
    Attention Falling Star: That member on Pe2k was without doubt the greatest member ever. Posting pictures of dead people was pretty damn epic as it got rid of several members for a while and it made loads of people get sick and start crying. Call me heartless but that is trollsmanship at its best.
    Um... did I just read what I thought I read? Do you actually think it's okay that people were seriously upset by some sicko? Or are you being sarcastic?

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    oh, yeah. that love-thing is one of my problems and fears too.. but probably im just too ugly -.-' and too weird.
    I always watch the injection and I always watch my wound if I ran against someshing or stuff like that. yeah, this happens often, but most of the time I cant stop laughing... :)

Same here sis. I'm hideous. I fear that.
    But meh, who cares? I think I need to think on that. My mom's always saying: "Get yourself a grace of a girl"

T_T

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back