• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Pokemon-ex cards

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    And that brings up my total EX cards to... Four! XD

I bought a few more dragon packs the other day and boy did I get some interesting cards. But I did one ex card, and that was Muk. He's not bad I just wish it was a Rayquaza ex in its place >.<.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    I got Typhlosion ex, Scyther ex, 2 Lapras ex, Magmar ex. I want a Blaziken, Rayquaza, or Dragonite ex.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    I named my deck dragons!!!
    I used to have Dragonite EX but then I traded it.
    FOR A JAPENESE FR/LG CHARIZARD:EX AND PUT IT IN MY DECK!!!
    Stats:
    Poke-body: *Forgotten* Effect: Turns all energys attached to CHARIZARD EX intto fire energys.
    Attacks: Slash 50 3 any energys.
    BLAST BURN!!!!!
    5 fire energys=200!!!!
    Return all Fire energys back to your hand.

MiNuN*

&#12302;yakusoku no nohara&#12303;
    Years
    woah dude lol thats a hectic card..but i think I wouldve come up a better name than blast burn lol anyway..
    I got one mroe ex today.. I got a.. RAYQUAZA EX YAY! But its kinda scratched on the back.. >_< I traded it for a groudon ex .. I miss it now lol but anyway rayquaza is rated better so i think I'd agree on the no trading back agreement lol

Years
    I have 3, all from the TM/TA Expansion

Entei EX
    100 HP
    Fire x1: Searing Flame - Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Burned. 10
    Fire x2, Colorless x1: Bright Flame - Discard 2 Energy attached to Entei ex. 90
    Weakness: Water
    Resistance: N/A
    Retreat Cost: 2

Suicune EX
    100 HP
    Water x1: Energy Flip - Choose 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. This attack does 10 damage to that Pokemon. You may move an Energy card attached to that Pokemon to another of your opponent's Pokemon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
    Water x2, Colorless x1: Reverse Stream - You may return all basic Energy cards attached to Suicune EX to your hand. If you do, this attack does 50 damage plus 10 more damage for each basic Energy card you returned. 50+
    Weakness: Electric

Cradily EX
    150 HP
    Poke Body: Primal Vibes - As long as Cradily EX is your Active Pokemon, your opponent can't play a Pokemon from his or her hand to evolve his or her Active Pokemon.
    Colorless x2: Eerie Light - The Defending Pokemon is now Confused. 30
    Grass x2, Colorless x2: Acidic Poison - The Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned and Burned. 60
    Weakness: Fire & Water (...Water?)

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    i have rayquazza ex in holo, it's got, 100 hp attacks: 1colorless, spiral growth, flip till tails for each heads get an energy and attatch it ti him and 1 lightning and 1 fire 4 dragon burst, discard all l or all f does 40 times the amount discarded, it's really rare to.

Back