• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Pokemon X and Y Team So Far?

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Still don't know what I want on my team. But I'll just catch whatever I see and like on the way. Also EV training is much easier so even if I get my Pokemon to level 100, I can go back and work on the stats they should have to make them better competitively.

My starter is Delphox. I'm also choosing Squirtle but unsure if I'll use it. I also want Noivern and Gardevoir but if they're later in the game, I'll already have some Pokes on my team in place of them.

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    I'm sort of feeling this team right now:

Delphox (Fire/Psychic)

Aromatisse (Fairy)

Dragalge (Dragon/Poison)

Aurorus (Rock/Ice)

Blastoise (Water)

Gourgeist (Ghost/Grass)

It feels diverse with each pokemon having a different type, and I love them all. Blastoise may need to be replaced for a flyer though, since Dragalge can also cover water type.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Accidenly saw Klefki... well I kinda wanted to see it and I'm happy I did so! This Pokémon looks awesome and it definitely has a place on my team, fifth member down, one to go now!

Victreebel's Bro

The Day Is My Enemy
    Years
    Looked at the leaks just to look at new pokemon and so far...I only have four confirmed team members
    Chesnaught Greninja. As soon as I saw the evolutions, I absolutely fell in (no homo) love with Froakie.
    Goodra (apparently though it doesn't evolve until...LEVEL 70!!)
    Klefki
    Ōrotto/Trenevant

I might not use the kanto starter. I prefer using pokemon I haven't used before

Last edited:

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    My team;

Finnick - Delphox or Braixen, Male
    Castor - Sylveon, Male
    Loki - Sylveon, shiny, Male
    Newton - Heliolisk, Male
    Otachi - Noivern, (hopefully i like shiny colors), male
    Gavin - Blue Star Furfrou, Male

Years
    so far for my team i know i might have:

• chespin
    • squirtle
    • skrelp
    • gogoat
    • pangoro
    • dedenne

im hoping ill be able to get a gengar at some point, when i do it will have a place in my team

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    I have my final team decided. I have to use only Pokémon from this generation, a Fairy type, and a starter.

[simple-spoil="Pokémon X and Y"]
    Spoiler:
    [/simple-spoil]

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    So far I am looking at:

Froakie line
    Bulbasaur line
    fletchling line
    skrelp line
    Honedge line

?? Not sure yet..I want to use the pikachu line (reallllly want raichu to have a mega...) but also want to use the amarous line(sp?)

any help or comments/criticism would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Vim

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2013
    I was going to decide a team, but so many great Pokemon announced and a lot of older gen Pokemon, so I haven't quite settled on a full team. Some of the Pokemon I love share a type so that would not make them good choices in the same team.

However, there are two Pokemon that will surely be on my team: Pangoro and Tyrantum.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    At the moment I'm thinking this'll be my team:

Chesnaught
    Charizard
    Dedenne
    Dragalge
    Barbaracle

I wasn't planning to use a Kanto starter at all but after seeing the Pokémon Origins anime I can't resist Charizard, especially since I'm getting X for the cooler mega. I'm not sure what to put in the last slot though... Perhaps the Swirlix family? Not sure haha, but I'm hyped about finding out!

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    This might change but so far my team is
    Greninja
    Tyrantrum
    Mega Charizard X
    Aegislash
    Espeon/jolteon

Not sure about the last one just yet.

Sirfetch’d

I keep changing my team as more Pokemon are revealed, but currently my ideal team sits at:

- Chespin
    - Honedge
    - Litleo
    - Amaura
    - Goomy
    - Swirlix

I am sure that this will change again over a dozen times, but if I could pick a team right now that would be it.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    So far I'm thinking...:

Spoiler:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    SInce the Kalos dex is sooo huge, i´ll have a hard time deciding on a final team. So far, this is the rough draft:

Spoiler:

the rest, i dont know yet

Years
    My update since the leaks have been surfacing:

1. Froakie
    2. Bulbasaur
    3. Fletchling
    4. Some random Fairy-type
    5. Wildcard
    6. Wildcard

I'll probably take Fletchling for my Flying-type, because he eventually becomes Talonflame meaning he covers Fire as well. I'm debating between Swirlix line or Sylveon for a Fairy-type because I want to use it. The last two slots go to some Pokemon I am still undecided on because I need the full dex listings.

TearsOfNightfall

♦ the night watch ♦
    Years
    My planned Y team (Serena):
    Spoiler:

My planned X team (Calem):
    Spoiler:

Some others that might find their way into my party are Tyrantrum, Dragalge, Vivillon, Trevenant, Mega Absol, and Goodra.

Last edited:
    Back