• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Pokemon X and Y Team So Far?

Years
  • When I replay the game my team will be all evolved forms of:

Charmander
    Gible
    Bagon
    Goomy
    Tyrunt

and tossing up between Chespin or Mareep... anyone wanna weigh in?

Years
  • For my first play through on Y
    Lapras
    Blaziken
    Raichu
    Delphox
    Charizard
    Lucario

That's alot of fire!
    Gonna Probably switch up after the Elite Four and train a different team.

Years
  • I kinda accidentally went through my entire game on X with the following Pokemon, a couple of which I was actually intending to drop well before now:

Pidgeot Lv. 73
    Delphox Lv. 77
    Scrafty Lv. 75
    Blastoise Lv. 78
    Lucario Lv. 76

And then the 6th slot had whichever Pokemon I felt like leveling up for Pokedex numbers. I think there were a few times when I only had 3 or 4 of the above Pokemon because Exp. Share makes leveling way too easy.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • My Kalos team pre Elite 4:
    Chesnaught - "Almonde"
    Meowstic - "Blanca"
    Swalot - "Souflee"
    Probopass - "Tectoni"
    Honchkrow - "Mordecai"
    Azumarill - "Delta"

After the Elite 4, I tested my team at the judge and determined that two of my Pokemon were "decent", so I bred Mordecai to produce his daughter "Morgana" and Souflee's son "Brulee".

Also, I have began breeding/catching members of my other regional teams that are available in the game, since I dont have completed files for many of my old games (I used to restart a lot).

Currently I have: "Vesta" the Blaziken and "Cypress" the Venusaur.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 2, 2022
    Last Post:
    Spoiler:

Froakie (Greninja) - lvl 38
    カイロス (Pinsir) - lvl 39 [Japanese; Wondertraded]
    Jolteon - lvl 39
    [Japanese; Wondertraded]
    YoloSwagger (Venusaur) - lvl 38
    Blaziken - lvl 40
    [Online Giveaway Event]
    Noibat - lvl 38 [Spanish; Wondertraded. ]

I was originally going to get a Tentacruel in my team, but all 6 slots are filled by now. I like my team right now and it's also not very clever to put another water Pokémon into the team, since I already have Greninja.
    If I find a shiny Tentacool I'm gonna put it in the team...

-- Matt

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    i just recently started out so.. here's my team!

aias (tyrunt)
    i really want to name combusken achilles (combusken)
    aegis (doublade)
    psyche (espurr)
    hector (frogadier)
    odysseus (ivysaur)

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • 1. EDIT: Chespin (Totally changed my mind from Fennekin after seeing the final evo lol adios)
    2. Squirtle
    3. Spritzee [Even if I'm not crazy about the evolution (provided it's legit), I still want to use it cause Spritzee is my baby]
    4. I would like to use an Aron bred from the Aggron I used in my Pokémon White 2 though I'm probably going to save that until I get X so Amaura will take the spot.
    5. I'm open to the possibility of using Axew again since I adore Haxorus but this spot is debatable.
    The sixth spot is empty because there are still so many to chose from that we haven't even seen yet!
    Now that I've beaten the game, here's what my team ended up being
    1. Chesnaught (Gipsy Danger)
    2. Blastoise (Nuregami)
    3. Aurorus (Pandora)
    4. Yanmega (Delta Heavy)
    5. Salamence (Barrowman)
    6. Dragalgae (Bazoolium)
    So looks like I only kept two of the Pokémon I planned on using. I love my team so much, though!!! I had so much fun with them!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    1. greninja (Nocturnal)
    2. gardevoir (Azura)
    3. tyrantrum (Molag Bal)
    4. charizard (Peryite)
    5. chesnaught (Hircine)
    6. aegislash (no nick :L got in trade, its level 80, dont wanna raise another atm)
    backups: mewtwo (sheogorath)
    names subject to change, but i want 1 pokemon for each of the daedric princes from elder scrolls. then just switch my team out when needed :p

casualCasualty

Super High School Level Fairy
    Years
  • My team I beat the storyline with were:
    Delphox (Gallium)
    Vivillon (Astasine)
    Venusaur (Beryllium)
    Lucario (Iron)
    Sylveon (Antimony)
    Lapras (Selenium)

Right now I'm trying to develop a team for battling, but that isn't working out so well. uvu
    Maybe I'll just say screw it and make a fairy type team hehehe.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    In Pokemon Y, my team right now:
    Bergmite
    Charizard
    Raichu
    Vileplume
    Greninja
    Flareon

In Pokemon X (which I beat first) I have:
    Chesnaught, Noivern, Blastoise, Aggron, Pyroar, and Sylveon.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    The team I beat the game with:
    Greninja (Hank)
    Charizard (Zuko)
    Tyrantrum (Stan)
    Blaziken
    Xerneus
    Trevenant

I'm also training a few other teams.
    The second team I'm training is:
    Pyroar (Mufasa)
    Aegislash
    Drapion
    Talonflame - I started raising her before when I was building my main team.
    Ivysaur
    Noivern

MiniMinun

Azumarill Lover Since Gen II!
    Years
  • I've had this team since the first gym (With the exception of Skrelp), and I'm pretty sure that this will be the final version of my team:

Chesnaught
    Gardevoir
    Aegislash
    Aurorus
    Dragalge
    Talonflame

This has been one of my favourite teams ever, although almost everyone has a 4x weakness and in general most of them have overall bed defensive :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2013
    First Run
    Espeon
    Gengar
    Blastoise
    Blaziken
    Dragonite
    Lucario

Second Run
    Greninja
    Tyranitar
    Sylveon
    Salamence
    Ampharos
    Alakazam

/n I Started With Chespin The First Time And Fennekin The Second Time But Delphox And Chestnaught Are Awful So I Took Them Out Around The Time I Got Lucario

It Seems Froakie is The Only Starter Worth Keeping In A Party

DragonForce

⊙ω⊙★ $hɨɲ¥ ȼ๏ℓℓ€ȼţ๏я
    Years
  • My general non-competitive team is:
    Greninja
    Lapras
    Blaziken
    Pidgeot
    meowstic (fem)
    Aggron (cant spell)

I know I have double water... but Lapras is just so goooddd, and I couldn't say no to my original starter ;-;

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    There are but two Pokemon I know I will be using for certain: Delphox and Noivern. Neither are exceptionally powerful, but they are both cool and unique. I've been thinking about using Sylveon as a Special Wall, but it seems like Togekiss would be the superior bulky Fairy to have since it has good Defense and Special Defense.. I might use both though, I don't know. I've also considered using Umbreon and choosing a primarily offensive Fairy like Belly Drum Azumarill.
    So let's see..
    Delphox
    Noivern
    Umbreon/Sylveon/Togekiss
    Azumarill/Weavile/Mega Banette.. Some form of physical attacker.

I've never had such a hard time choosing a team. There are so many new Pokemon I'm excited about using, and old Pokemon with new tricks.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • My first run was: Delphox, Azumarill, Tyrantrum, Pangoro, Blastoise, and Abomasnow

Second one I'm working on: Greninja, Talonflame, Sylveon, Rotom-C, and Goomy

I could play through this game so many times!

TrinityLovesPokemon

TrinityLovesPokemon
    Years
  • Tyrantrum: Level 81 Dragon Claw; Earthquake; Crunch; and Strength. Her ability is Strong Jaw and her characteristic is often lost in thought. Item: Destiny Knot
    Pidgeot: Level 81 Hurricane; Fly; Return; Quick Attack. His ability is Keen Eye and his characteristic is capable of taking hits. Item: Sharp Beak
    Venusaur: Level 82 Petal Blizzard; Cut; Frenzy Plant; and Grass Pledge. His ability is Overgrow and his characteristic is that he likes to thrash about. Item: Venusaurite
    Mewtwo: Level 82 Recover; Psychic; Rock Smash; and Aura Sphere. His ability is Pressure and his characteristic is mischievous. Item: Mewtwonite Y
    Greninja: Level 84 Surf; Waterfall; Return; Extrasensory. His ability is Torrent and his characteristic is that he likes to thrash about. Item: Amulet Coin
    Blaziken: Level 89 Return; Brave Bird; Sky Uppercut; and Blast Burn. His ability is Speed Boost and his characteristic is often lost in thought. Item: Blazikenite

Years
  • For my first playthrough I used: Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Mewstic and Florges.
    I played again but I pretty much used the same team but tried Mawhile instead of Florges this time :p

Link119

The Self-Proclaimed King
    Years
  • My storyline team members:
    -Rebel Frog (Original Greninja)...
    -Le Bebe (Floette)...
    -Matches (Talonflame)...
    -Charzilla (Charizard)...
    -Tyransom (Tyrantrum)...
    -Dwayne (Carbink)...
    -Puffy Slayer (Goodra)...

-Gras Hopper (Son of original Greninja...Trained him right before badge 7 or 8)...
    -Merryl (Azumarill, an HM Slave)...

I know what you're thinking...And you're absolutely right...I barely made it through the Champion because I was underleveled and only had a few Revives to begin with, and Mega-Gardevoir nearly swept me...Was the first time I ever had to Stall an AI, in the history of pokemon...

Back