• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Positivity on a scale of 1 to 10.

Years
    Mine is about a 3. I've really never been a positive person, which is weird because I'm never sad and usually not that doubtful. How positive are you?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020

The water in the glass is simply halfway; I entertain the most realistic course.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Since I consider myself to be more of a realist than anything, I'd maybe be a 4; but that's when I see what's happening in the world. I'm about a 7 when it comes to matters directly relating to me.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Considering I hate it when people are pessimistic about things, I would say I'm at least a 6. Though it can go up and down, as I switch between being the three, depending on the situation. Realist when it comes to the world, optimist when it comes to some personal things, and pessimist when it comes to other things. Though the final one doesn't come often at all.

Pretty much I know that the world isn't all butterflies and rainbows, but if there is a good side of things to think about/consider, that's what I think about.

Years
    I would say my positivity is about a 6. I firmly believe that a positive resolution for anything can always be achieved with determination and mindpower, but the process will be difficult. I'm cynical and always take the most cautious options when approaching new things; however, I still hope for the best outcome.

I hope that made sense. ><;

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I am proud to say that the highest I would give myself is an 8.

I am a very happy person. If you saw me in real-life, I would probably have a smile on my face. There are only a few things in life that could put me down. No one can be eternally happy; I would sometime be caught being depressed. However, I try to the very hardest to keep it down. It won't last long, and I don't want anyone noticing too much.

Years
    • PA
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    uhhh... i guess i'm like an 8. i try to look at positives. but the thing is... i have to TRY in order to do it. but my friends are constantly telling me how happy they are when they're around me because of how optomistic i am. so that's why it's an 8 instead. maybe i'm optimistic and don't know it. lol ;)

Trope

Protéger just au matin~Féerie!
    Years
    6. I'm generally quite happy, yet tend to have a lot of depressed moments mostly caused by problems in my family.

4 when I'm in a certain period of the month. =P

Years
    I'd probably give myself a 5.

At times, I can be really down on myself. I don't feel this way all the time however, I can also be very positive and happy. So it's half and half for me.

Years
    I say 8 and not just because it's 8. I put myself out to be a very negative person on the Internet and I hate it. It seems the Internet just loves the people who are negative and go on about how they hate everything and how much the world sucks. It saddens me that I do that just to fit in. BUT TH1S 1S JUST WH4T YOU 34RTH P3OPL3 C4LL T4NG3NTS

I like to think of myself as a very "LIFE IS AWESOME! WHAT NEW ENDEAVORS WILL I DO TODAY?" sort of guy. Also, this guy right here. ⊂(゚ヮ゚)⊃

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    6. I'm generally quite happy, yet tend to have a lot of depressed moments mostly caused by problems in my family.

4 when I'm in a certain period of the month. =P

That's not awkward to think about at all...lol.

Probably a 3. I'm a pessimist.
    I actually like being in a small state of depression.

Offtopic: OP, I was staring at the picture in your sig trying to figure out what band that was, gave up, scrolled down and saw it and felt stupid :P

Years

I see myself and am seen by others as a clear pessimist, the only times I am optimistic is when nothing seems to be able to go wrong (which makes it a 2 and not a 1, even though this rarely happens.-) or sometimes I show an ironic optimism (because its funny) ... if that counts

Back