• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Race

Your Race?

• Caucasian

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Asian

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • African American

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • European

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Canadian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm Asian, now living in Thailand, even though I wasn't born here...

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    lets see i ammixed,caucasian and hispanic are my races,i might be something else but i dont know.?.?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'm Caucasian. *big heavy sigh* I kinda wish I was something more interesting. XD Like Hispanic or Canadian...but nooooooooooooo. XD Oh, and this does not pertain to anyone else who is also Caucasian, I just like to be dramatic. XD

~Kelsey

Years
    I'm of mixed European decent, I guess. We don't live in Europe, but yah, that's where the ancestors came from. I guess I have German, but that's about all I remember. Oh, and part Native American. Not enough to count though. (I forgot the precentage) My grandpa had barely enough to count, so yah...

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    I'm white, but I have Spanish blood. Meh.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I'm a big mix..part german, part Danish, part Russian, part almost everything in very small pieces XD, but i'm mostly Danish

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    I'm white (Don't know if theres a name for that.) I'm also german, irish,itelen (Where spaughtie was first made) and like not even 25% indian but i still have a little indian in me.

Back