• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Rare Collection

rnstyip

"Next please!"
Years
  • List all your Rare pokemon below. This includes:

-Hard to finds (Murkow, Midreavus, SKitty)

-Shinies

-Events

-Legends

-Starters

I have one Shiny Exeggcutor, a Murkow, 3 Chanseys (WOOT!), 2 Venemoths (Met as Venemoth), a Dragonair (met as Dratini), a Tauros, All the Kanto Starters, Mewtwo, The 3 Kanto birds, Entei, Scizor, Porygon2, Politoed, and I have a bunch more. I don't remember any more, but I have a Lapras couple.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Well i usually completed the Pokedex and the National Dex in Pokemon GBA Games
    So i got them all as usual :3. No need to post rightie? Oh! Shinies.. I Got Shiny Horsea, Shiny Pidgeot :3.. That's all shiny i've got.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    My Post.....

A shiny salamence,not hack.A shiny kingdra,no hack.I searched a lot for them.
    A shiny pikachu(named Sparkik).Yeah,i have it.Its very cool.A shiny Tentacool(i met so many tentacool,eh,one MUST have been shiny XDD).And finally,i found a shiny wingull.
    thats all.

I'm not writing every time i post this CSS design

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • A shiny salamence,not hack.A shiny kingdra,no hack.I searched a lot for them.
    A shiny pikachu(named Sparkik).Yeah,i have it.Its very cool.A shiny Tentacool(i met so many tentacool,eh,one MUST have been shiny XDD).And finally,i found a shiny wingull.
    thats all.
    Jeez, You caught many Shiny Pokemon :3.. You must be lucky.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I've got..

A shiny Pidgeot
    All the Kanto and Hoenn starters
    Kanto's legendary trio
    Hoenn's legendary trio
    Sinnoh's legendary trio