• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Rare(st) Pokémon

Saru129

Fire User
Years
  • I caught a shiny Meowth that's now a shiny Persian. That would have to be my rarest pokemon caught.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2017
    My rarest pokemon is my Breloom called Brellys, Know why? Because I lost all my cartridges when I "misplaced" my thing containing them. Oh, and my Mewtwo and Zapdos are my second third rarest. But Umbreon from Orre is meant to be second...o well.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    The legendary birds in LG and legandaries in Emerald, shiny Butterfree, shiny Sableye and my Ralts (now Kirlia) that caught Pokerus. I've infected the whole of my Emerald team and I traded over my LG team so they could catch it too and then traded them back.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    My lovely Lonely-natured Mew. And my Celebi. Plus there are my Lugia and Ho-Oh, and Jirachi.

Yet, no shinies...

Back