• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your rarest Pokemon card?

ScaldingHotSoup

/\Guess the name reference!/\
Years
  • Hmz, I have Holo base set Charizards in English and Japanese. Not 1st edition, unfortunately.
    Others:

Dragonite Ex, Cradily Ex, Crystal Kabutops, and Shiny Celebi. Among others.

u0850913

What, nine thousand?!
    Years
  • A mint condition shiny Rocket Dark Charizard. Last time I checked, it was worth about $100. Oh, and an excellent condition shiny Clefairy from the first series.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    F.Y.I Ancient mew is worth 78 cents. :)

The ones that I have that are worth the most are Dark Magneton and Dark Flareon from the original Team Rocket deck. They're worth about $10 each.

The one I thought was the rarest is a Japanese Pikachu from 1996 good condition. Worth 1 dollar.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2009
    Probably my Mew (yeah,the fossil in the movie)or Dark Mew (200 HP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) some say they're both fake,but i got Mew in the DVD. Pack,and Dark Mew off the floor coz it was in a bush hehe...So i found Dark Mew and got my normal mew.Still,i dont know myself,if Dark mew is fake.i have 2 Mewtwos,Shiny celebi,and a Shiny Palkia and NORMAL Dialga.
    P.S. if you all remember MissingNo. from R/B/Y i had a Computer Made one,i got my Dialga by trading that PC made card (the guy known) :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2009
    I have my Giratina lv.X which I got from the first pack of Pokemon Platinum cards I opened and I have my shiny Charizard star from dragon frontiers

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    my original base set shadowless 1st ed charizard card plus blastoise and venusaur just not 1st ed

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Probably my twelve movie promo cards in a protector. One for each legendary from the films.

Cheshire

nite-owl loves to party
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2009
    I just got a giratina level X yesterday from a platinum pack.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • I just got a giratina level X yesterday from a platinum pack.

Jeez. Whats with everyone getting that damn card in their booster packs? My girlfriend bought a booster pack and got an Empoleon... So I guess thats still good lol. But isnt Giranta LV.X worth some money? Nonetheless thats cool!

Tangent: I remember I bought Charizard for $100 back in the day. The same day my kid niece opens a booster pack and gets a Charizard. What are the odds.....

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Oi, Shadow has so many old cards, it'd be hard to pinpoint. I wonder how much my few copies of Pre-Release Dark Gyarados are worth...

I forget which of the old sets I have in first edition, too.

Back