• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Real Name?and Do you Like It?

Kawaii Satoshi

『アドバンス&#
    Years
    There was already a thread liek this long ago i think. Oh well. Time.
    My real name is Akira O_O I dont know how i came up with this ID last year, well at least my first account name wasnt that bad.
    I call myself A.K though. But meh.>P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    My real name is Thomas...everyone has always called me Tommy though, 'tis the best way to differentiate between me and my dad, also named Thomas. XD

Sakoste said:
    Mine is Jorge, yes I do like it.

I know someone from my school whose name is Jorge, and it's spelled that way, too....
    doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo!
    (That was supposed to be the twilight zone theme)

Anyway, I say that my name is Sawrah on the site, and everyone has been calling me that...

Then this one dude, Joe_Johnson_Dk_Roy, gave me the nickname 'Kat', cuz I was having an identity crisis with what I wanted to be called on the site....

I have just decided that I am perfectly comfortable with my name and revealing on da site....

My real name is Cheyenne....and I'm perfectly content with my name..... It's also the name of an Indian tribe, and the capital of Wyoming, and something else but I forgot what it was......

AND, I know that yall will say chain-E when you try to say it, it's Shy-Ann, just letting yall know.....

I still want to be called Sawrah and Kat on the website, or if yall are feeling special you can call me by my real name if you possess the erge to do so.....

I'm making way too much a deal about this....

whatever....

See Ya!!!!!!

~Sawrah~
    ~Kat~
    ~cheyenne~
    ~whatever~

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Funny how your name was in quotes at the end of the post XD

Anyways, Jorge is my name I like it I guess. Just no one can ever say it right XD

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I simply find the name of Alex, OK-AY. So it's the rare, yet okay. OKAY?

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    coolmaster said:
    My name is Kenny and I dont like it cause of South Park

Really? I would love for my name to be Kenny XD Actually, I'm called Kenny, alot. But my name would never be Kenny, cause my cousin's name is Kenny. Why did he have to be born before me! ;_; XD

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    My name would be Jacob, but I go by Jake. It's from my great-grandfather, and I rather like it. Intrestingly enough, on another forum I occasionally visit, it was voted one of the five gayest (not insultingly, I might add) names of all time.

I also go by: Takai, Atsuna, Eiri, or Ozy.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Alexander and I like it ^^ I like when my friends call me Alex but not anything else.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    My real name is Shana and I'm proud...there aren't many of us in their world. ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Blue said:
    Funny how your name was in quotes at the end of the post XD

Anyways, Jorge is my name I like it I guess. Just no one can ever say it right XD
    Isn't it pronounced 'Hor-hay'? I remember learning that 'J' has an 'H' sound in Spanish words... Plus, I heard that name on a show once. XD

Anyway, my real name is Kayleigh. (Pronounced 'kay-lee'... Or I guess you could say 'kay-lei', but it's not how anyone I know pronounces it.) I actually like my name a lot! ^_^ I get a lot of compliments on it. I like how the spelling is a bit more unique than the other variants.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Isn't it pronounced 'Hor-hay'? I remember learning that 'J' has an 'H' sound in Spanish words... Plus, I heard that name on a show once. XD

Anyway, my real name is Kayleigh. (Pronounced 'kay-lee'... Or I guess you could say 'kay-lei', but it's not how anyone I know pronounces it.) I actually like my name a lot! ^_^ I get a lot of compliments on it. I like how the spelling is a bit more unique than the other variants.
    Would'nt it be Hor-ge?I fail spanish,so I probably am wrong.xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Billybob said:
    Would'nt it be Hor-ge?I fail spanish,so I probably am wrong.xD
    Well, it looks like you were right, lol. I had just heard that name before... And I haven't studied any other languages in quite a while. >_>; I'm terrible at learning them!

Back