• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Real Name

Years
  • What is your real name? (Optional)
    Harry

Do you feel comfortable sharing it online?
    Yes

Do you like it? Why/Why not?
    Yes I like it, but I could have a better name. Don't really have a reason for liking it.

Would you change it? (If yes, to what?)
    Probably not, mainly because it was my grandfather's name aswell.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • What is your real name? (Optional)
    Shaih-Marie.

Social networking websites and certain forums are fine. I'm okay with it on those.

I love my name; I'm so glad my parents chose such a name and not a simple or typical one.
    I feel it's a rare one, too because I've never ever come across another person with the first half of my first name.

Would you change it?
    Nope, never.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • What is your real name?
    Amanda.

Not really, especially when I'm pretty new here. I prefer not to share my real name unless it's on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, but the people here seem friendly enough. Not like they're about to come to where I live and rob or stab me or anything like that lol. The one thing that you're never getting out of me is my family name. You're gonna have to find my Facebook or Twitter for that.

It's alright. It's a little too common, though. Would like it to be something a little more....unique.

Would you change it?
    Yeah, perhaps. To Desiree or Hailey or something.

Cid

Years
  • It's Patrick. I used to feel timid about revealing my first name just because someone I knew in person might find out that I hang around in a Pokémon forum, what with connecting the pieces of information I've dropped here and there, but I dropped that notion soon enough when I realized I was being a bit too paranoid. I only recently went around with saying it though, because I never felt the need to say it when Cid was way shorter anyway. I think it's better this way. After all, it's kind of awkward to have a username that sounds like Sydian's nickname, so yeah.

I'm okay with my name. I used to hate it because every school I've been in had at least one more known person named Patrick, which kind of makes it weird to hear the name out of the blue because you're likely to not be the one they're referring to. Now, I don't really mind anymore. And besides, it's pretty cool to have a famous saint with a day of its own as well as an equally famous starfish as namesakes. I probably won't change it either, just because it would be too weird to switch after years of dealing with it. I'll most likely trade my surname for another, though. Too specific.

Back