• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Real Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
    I don't want to post my name becauase I don't like it, nor want to say it. All I will say is that it starts with a J :cheeky:

BTW: is today make a new thread day? not that I don't like all of the new ones.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Mine is Kayleigh... obviously. =P I won't say my middle and last one, though.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I like Haruka's name. It sounds like an Italian name =3 Mines just Natalie. The rest, everyone can try to figure it out by themselves o.o

*dies*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I was trying so hard to remember yours orange*berry. o.x;
    Abigail is mine.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, I will never sya my name, so I have no idea why I'm in here *dashes off*.But some people CoughAlyssaCough call me Mr. Stubborn, but mainly I just go by DT on forums, so there's your answer

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Ah... My name is Blaine. Uncommon for a female, eh? People make fun of me at school for it... They call me Blaire and it really makes me angry. I beat some kid up for it... Heheh... ^^''' But my first name is Rebecca and I hate it... I wish I could spell it Rebekkah.. Because of my Hebrew heritage which makes no sense because I'm dirty blonde. @.@ But my initials are RBCW... Lots of names...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Hmm, no it's not.
    *closes eyes* P- *takes a peek* I-C-A-R-I-E-L-L-O.
    There, I spelled it. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back