• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Regular Art Shop, hosted by Hazuki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I thought I might as well say this now, but I don't have the same capabilities as Hazuki. ^^;;

Here are a few things you might want to know before requesting from me;

1. I can't put Japanese text. xD;
    2. I don't use art from dA unless you get permission from the artist and quote it for me.
    3. I'd appreciate it if you like, used it on PC. <_<;; That's why I make these things.

And that's all I can think of right now, so yeah!

Hazuki;; Would it be too much to ask you to put the japanese text on Hinamori Momo's request for me? xD;; Just this once, because I didn't say that I couldn't do Japanese text. </3 Sorry! ^^;;

I made a place to add some white text above the line on the banner and on the lower left hand corner of the avatar, if that helps.

links

avatar; https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/Kaiyoseila/hitsuav.png
    banner; https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/Kaiyoseila/hitsugayabanner.png

Last edited:

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I hate school. And now there's no school for a week! But I gtg to a party. >< Oh and thanks Mizzy. =)

I had to restart your banner. I hope you didn't mind. ^^;

Hey sorry about earlier. At first I thought you were someone I knew from my past who stalked me and made fun of my works.... But I hope you like it!

Have a nice day everyone!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Awesome! Thanks Hazuki-san

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I hate school. And now there's no school for a week! But I gtg to a party. >< Oh and thanks Mizzy. =)

Hey sorry about earlier. At first I thought you were someone I knew from my past who stalked me and made fun of my works.... But I hope you like it!

Have a nice day everyone!

its awesome thanks. Wait, i don't mean to be picky but could you possibly add a border? I'm not sure what would look good but it seems too plain now...its amazinghow you did it in such a short amount o ftime and it still looks awesome!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Please don't double post. ^^; I know it probably wasn't intentional, but do delete one, if you will. I'll get started right away~

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Couldn't really get a foggy effect, since uh... I don't even have the slightest idea how. xDD

And I know why it double posted, it's fine, I was just informing you that you should delete one. xD; happens to me too, with the lag, so no sweat

Hope this works in it's place, since I tried using clouds and it didn't really work out.

edit;; Woah, woah, Hinamori_Momo. xD;; Sloooow down! I'm not a theme cranking machine! I don't really like the vibe I get when someone uses a set for like, a day or so and then discards it, nor do I like the vibe when someone requests over and over from day after day. It makes me feel like they don't even take into consideration that I put time into these and that this isn't my job.

FACT; I'm just a helper, k guys? Dx;; If I wanted to run a full-time shop, I'd make my own thread, but I'm only going to make sets when Hazuki is busy out of her mind, or when I'm really THAT bored. So I guess I really gotta lay down my rules, since I can't handle being lax about my requests. xD;; Hope you don't mind if I use my own policies Hazuki. Dx;

- Ain't gonna do your set unless Hazuki is super busy, or if I'm super busy.
    - Use the graphics for a minimum of 4 days.
    - I expect the graphics to be used on PC. If you want to use it somewhere else, feel free (credit us there too) but you have to use it on PC for at least 4 days anyway.
    - WAIT at least 4 days before requesting again.
    - I can't put Japanese text. xD;
    - I don't use art from dA unless you get permission from the artist and quote it for me.

Okay, I THINK that's it.

So basically Hinamori_Momo, I won't be doing that request. Not only that, but it's already been graphically edited, so it's difficult to re-edit something that's been brushed over that much. and I'm not sure about the amount of text you want compared to the dimensions of the banner. ^^; Flattered that you like my work, but I'm gonna get sick of requests real fast at this rate. xD;

Last edited:

krazypoop

Ice Cold
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    wow thats really good thx :D

hey how to put the banner on my sig??? it wont let me it say its too big

Last edited:

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Hello Mizuki. I was wondering if you could help me with a request?

Image: https://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1805/8861an2.jpg

Avatar Size: The same as my current avatar or as close as possible.
    Avatar specifics: Simply the character's head.

Banner size: The same as my current banner
    Text: Keep it simple, just the text already in the image.
    Style: Clean, plain brown as in image.

If you can't help, it's no big deal.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Actually Beret, I would totally do it, but I just got through talking about when I'm willing to do requests. Hazuki has no requests right now, so I'm not taking requests until she gets one or two of 'em, since this is her shop, and I'm just a helper. ^^

and I don't do well with real life people images anyway. xD;; sorry!

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    Can you make me a set.
    Size: Whatever looks best​
    Pics:Click Click
    Text:Its Attacking
    Color:Black
    Style:Scary​

Set:yes
    Who I want to make it: Hazuki
    Size:Whatever looks bestPicThe first pic aboveText:noneStyle: ScaryColor:Black

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Yay, Im here to request once again. =D

Banner
    Size: 400px- Width 200px- Height
    Pictures:CLICKY
    Text: Angel
    Color scheme: Orange
    Style: Sweet
    Set?: Yes
    Who you want to make it: Whoevers not busy I guess... doesn't really matter to me.
    Other: Don't include the text in the picture, only have Orihime. (I think you know this already =P)

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Couldn't really get a foggy effect, since uh... I don't even have the slightest idea how. xDD

And I know why it double posted, it's fine, I was just informing you that you should delete one. xD; happens to me too, with the lag, so no sweat

Hope this works in it's place, since I tried using clouds and it didn't really work out.

edit;; Woah, woah, Hinamori_Momo. xD;; Sloooow down! I'm not a theme cranking machine! I don't really like the vibe I get when someone uses a set for like, a day or so and then discards it, nor do I like the vibe when someone requests over and over from day after day. It makes me feel like they don't even take into consideration that I put time into these and that this isn't my job.

FACT; I'm just a helper, k guys? Dx;; If I wanted to run a full-time shop, I'd make my own thread, but I'm only going to make sets when Hazuki is busy out of her mind, or when I'm really THAT bored. So I guess I really gotta lay down my rules, since I can't handle being lax about my requests. xD;; Hope you don't mind if I use my own policies Hazuki. Dx;

- Ain't gonna do your set unless Hazuki is super busy, or if I'm super busy.
    - Use the graphics for a minimum of 4 days.
    - I expect the graphics to be used on PC. If you want to use it somewhere else, feel free (credit us there too) but you have to use it on PC for at least 4 days anyway.
    - WAIT at least 4 days before requesting again.
    - I can't put Japanese text. xD;
    - I don't use art from dA unless you get permission from the artist and quote it for me.

Okay, I THINK that's it.

So basically Hinamori_Momo, I won't be doing that request. Not only that, but it's already been graphically edited, so it's difficult to re-edit something that's been brushed over that much. and I'm not sure about the amount of text you want compared to the dimensions of the banner. ^^; Flattered that you like my work, but I'm gonna get sick of requests real fast at this rate. xD;

Oh yeah that's fine. I understand you have your own stuff to do, but I am really happy that you are helping me out.

And guys, no more requests for Mizzy, ok? I think she needs a break, and I think I need one too. XD

I'll get started on the requests soon.

Edit: Oh Angel Shaymin, where's your picture? o.O

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back