• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Relationship Status Is...

Your Relationship Status Is...

• Taken and loving it.

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Taken and eh...

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Single and loving life.

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Single and crushing.

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Single and getting bored of it.

Votes: 11 20.8%

• Total voters

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    - Taken and loving it.
    - Taken and eh..
    - Single and loving life.
    - Single and crushing.
    - Single and getting bored of it.

I'm single and crushinnnn.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I'm single but I do have a crush on someone. Sadly, he's possibly the most inappropriate boy/man/thing alive.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Taken and Loving it. >D

It was just recently when we started though to be honest. XD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Single and somewhere in between loving life and getting bored of it. Although I have no one to "crush" upon, so that puts me in a bit of an awkward situation, now doesn't it? =P

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Single and about to ask someone out.

Now I have to find my guts and just ask her out already.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm Single and bored. I've had a few crushes but they're only that. I really haven't encountered a serious crush since my last relationship fall-out, but there are a few girls that I like here at PC.
    (I'm too shy to look IRL x3)

But despite having a few girls whom I like here, I'm not going to rush anything...I wanna get to know my next potential pair well before I take the plunge, so it could be 3-5 months before I even consider making a move beyond simply befriending any them.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I'm too lazy to get a girl. Plus, my confidence died since my last destroyed my (mental) heart.

Still, I'm lovin' life, peeps.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Single, crushing, and loving life. I don't plan to get a bf any time soon.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I've been single for what feels like an eternity (though only about a year). Most of the time, I'm glad of it because I can focus on my own life, which is what 20-year-olds like myself really ought to be doing.

During this time, though, I've had a couple crushes that've really knocked me off my path. One was last fall, and one started late January and still continues. I guess I like being single so long as I don't fall for someone I can't have. It's a waste of energy, and unfortunately whether or not I fall in love with someone is out of my control. All I can do is get up and try to find my way again.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Somewhere between single and crushing and taken and loving it, if you know what I mean....

Back