• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your relationship status

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I'm single, and I'm still searching, though it's gotten more difficult to find someone to go out with due to what's been going on with social media in recent years.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Annndd this is the part where we couple of the singles off ^_^. Time to pair up!

I've been in a relationship for over three years now. We both piss each other off, mock one another, and love yeah so it works out pretty nicely :).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I've been in a relationship for over three years now. We both piss each other off, mock one another, and love yeah so it works out pretty nicely :).

I've seen insanely cute couples over the years, but you two win the world championship in adorableness :senpai: happy for u

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I'm single probably forever. None of my relationships ever went well so I'm not really in the mood to try one again for quite a while. I've just grown more distant to the idea of relationships, I don't really see the point. I'm in high school. This isn't real love. Why pretend it is?

Plus I like being able to go to parties and kiss whoever the hell I want, thank you very much.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    single. very much interested in someone. my love life is a fucking wreck, though, and always has been. it's almost comical.

Years
    Pft, relationships? Nope.

I am a single pringle over here..
    I havent came across any one that I feel attracted to at the moment apart from older boys .-.
    Its something about that matureness unlike the boys in my class who talk about fart jokes all the time.
    But really I dont feel ready for a relationship I want to concentrate on my schoolwork and my studying and not work with heartbreak like my friends who have a new boyfriend every month and then cry about it.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Single and more than alright with it.

The time's gonna come when it comes, just not now. I don't really want to be in a relationship at the moment.

Zakariya

What happens in the dark, comes out in light.
    Years
    Single, the reason being...

Well, I can say this; I'm not afraid of talking to people, and I will acknowledge someone else's presence. The reason behind my relationship status not changing is something that I don't feel comfortable talking about here, mainly because it will more than likely upset someone.

You'll have to ask me this through a PM if you really want to know, because I would prefer not to ruin this thread.

What I will say is it's not my fault, and there's nothing I can do.

Back