• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Signature?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I've had this signature and avatar for two years now, partially due to being inactive for most of that period.

It features one of my favourite comic book characters, Captain Universe, including a quote taken from the Avengers comic that she was featured in.

Sirfetch’d

I don't care for signatures much in all honesty so when I use one I tend to lazily add a little text, maybe a Pokemon sprite, and some links.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Mine is Koga, which I used for my theme because of being on #TeamKanto, even though it has a Crobat in it, but it's my second favorite Pokémon so I don't give a heck :P There's also links to Pokémon Clubs (my section), my now defunct Let's Play channel (uploaded one episode of Skyrim on April Fool's Day and then decided I didn't have enough time to put in the effort that I wanted to), and my music channel where I upload my original songs.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Mega Diancie looks like a chandelier...I like the song Chandelier...therefore...chandelier...

Bay

Years
  • My current signature is just a couple links promoting some stuff over at Fanfiction and Writing along some links to my Tumblr and other sites. Usually I would also add extra text and/or some kind of image similar to my avatar, but this time I'm lazy to do a theme haha.

Years
  • I'm in the same boat as Chase, mine's usually just a pic (sometimes I throw in random song lyrics where the pic goes instead) and just some links to stuff I have.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I dont know anything about making my own signature, otherwise I would have a cool one like you guys!

I have a gif of mareep shocking ampharos. Poor, poor ampharos.

I also have my fav and sort of cliche bible verse.

And a pokedex entry for mareep.

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Shameless promotion for my crappy ROM hack. Check it out!
    I'm a terrible person.

Years
  • It's kind of sloppy, really. I learned cursive when I was younger, but I never used it so I can't really remember how to do some of the letters and it's mostly a bunch of loops and zigzags.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • My signature soon will be a rotating Rakdos themed image, but since idk how to css and good ol' Ash made me this sig for the mini-collab I'll keep it for a while longer :)

Years
  • My signature is usually something to do with an anime or tv show I enjoy with some CSS attached. The current one is a gif of Rika from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni with a quote from the anime and some useful links thrown in over the top with CSS.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • Like my Avatar it's Angeline Plush with toy chica but it rotates images of them.
    It's because I'm obessed with Toy Chica right now.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    It was a pixel art TOG II* followed by some links to my profiles on other sites and things I felt of interest. I've removed it because no one really cares about these things, but I do still have the BBcode for it.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • My current signature was inspired by Dev going through his old sigs and finding one that was broken- somehow the img link had become a Talonflame sprite or something instead of Zebstrika. And I wanted to change sigs so this thing came about. Should probs change again soon.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Usually it is something made up of a combination of these:

> A character from an anime I'm currently addicted to.
    > A tag made by me.
    > An image that's nothing more than color manipulation by me (I give credit if I know where the original image is from lel).

And a little bit of CSS. If I'm not feeling lazy. + some text/info about me so that it doesn't look too dull/empty. I definitely do give attention to my signatures, though. I don't keep it unless I think it looks attractive or eye-catching somehow. =p I like how, well, fierce my current one looks. :)

She's a character from an anime I'm addicted to right now. Anime = Shokugeki no Soma. And the character is called Alice. She's pretty sexy. I like her. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Normally these days I do three icons + some text underneath for flavor. But this signature in particular was one that I decided to make because I wanted to actually code a signature (beyond the text being wrapped in CSS) as I hadn't done so in a while. And thus time one came around and I really liked how it came out. And others like it too so a mini-collab happened soon after haha.

Rotating images are Ash and his Pokemon (though I still need on with Noibat). The lyrics are from V Volt since that song is XY + very Ash, though I did have lyrics from Getta Ban Ban first. Ended up putting them into Clemont's since that song is about both Ash and Clemont really.

Either way I actually plan on keeping this one for a while as I will probably go back to being simple once I'mthrough with it.

Back