• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Sir Has Arrived

Xertiny

Adventurer of the Jhoto Wastes
    Years
    Hi everyone(Don't judge me by the title. I'm not a self centered idiotic jerk like the most of you. Once again just kidding.),

This is your guy speaking. The one and only Xertiny on this planet. Hopefully this doesn't offend you as I am your great Heroic God and you must make sacrifices to me. I want one sexy broad burnt by the stake for my sake. No big deal though. I'm sure you guys can afford a lot more of things for my pleasure. Anyways, enough about me. You guys (and hackers. Yes hackers. you fall into a completely different category of villains), I hope to be a big part in this community. That's all folks!

(there was going to be an animation of bugs bunny eating a carrot here, but the stupid fifteen post rule prevents awesomeness from coming to this thread)​

Well, this is definitely one of the more unique intros out there. You're quite the special user already, aren't you? :) Welcome to PokeCommunity, Xertiny!

I'll only make sacrifices to you if you prove yourself worthy. Right now all you have to go off of is your introduction, so it'll take a lot more than that to truly be impressive enough for a sacrifice! Better get to fixing that, riiight? But other than being a special deity, maybe you can share some information about how you got into the Pokemon series? Surely you joined for a reason and many other people come here for all sorts of reasons, either to discuss the franchise, get involved in hacks, make friends, and so forth. Getting to 15 posts won't be very hard either, so long as you don't spam. But I'm sure someone like you won't have a problem with that!

I'll recommend Chit Chat & Polls since it seems like it'd be a fun section for you. It's also one of our most popular so you'll likely enjoy it! There's also the myriads of Pokemon discussions, introduction threads that you can reply to and welcome other new users like yourself, or post in the New Users' Hangout! That's an ideal way to meet newbies and other members who have been here for a while. There's lots to do here so make sure you do some browsing, almighty Xertiny. ;P

Enjoy your stay on PC, sir, and good to meet you!

Xertiny

Adventurer of the Jhoto Wastes
    Years
    Well,
    I used to be a total noob to pokemon. I used to be so jealous that my brother had gotten Pokemon Fire Red. I got the generation after that. I was the worst I must say. But now, it seems that I am getting much better. A few years ago, I memorized every pokemon there was. That WAS before the 5th gen although...
    So now, here I am back at phase one. Thanks for asking of my origin.

Back