• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen your strongest pokemon in g/s

IMtheMACHAMP

Im A POKEMON PHENOM
    Years
    HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LVL 100's

MEW

CHARIZARD

DRAGONITE

LAPRAS

RAICHU

MACHAMP

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Magneton, not leveled up to 100's trough. Got Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Hidden power and one more move I don't recall :S. Still, it was great.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Welcome the Silver Champ xD!I had three main saves, my dream was to lvl up EVERY single pokemon to lvl 100 the ones I remember the best are:
    I save(all 100):Lugia, Feraligatr,Pikachu,Hitmonchan,Hitmonlee, Ditto(from the constant daycare)
    II save(all 100): Feraligatr, Ratata(with the non evolve stone),Hitmontop,Steelix, don't remember many.
    III save: ZOMG!Turns out the third save is actually about a 5th save, so yeah , all of my pokemon are less than 50 *sob*.
    Man we should have some kind of contest, cause you made me play the game over again, damn you xD!
    Also, I remember that in my first save I had like 12-23 lvl 100, It took me pretty much above 1 year to do that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    i have more than 150 pokemons at lvl 100. and caught all 251 pokemons in Gameboy PkMn Gold version ;) pwn it (anyways about 480 hours played) hehe

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Gold Version: Shiny Typlosion Lvl. 100
    Silver Version: Shiny Tyranitar Lvl. 100
    Crystal Version: Lugia Lvl. 100

And don't think of me cheating or hacking.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    me neither, i got mew from friend who made glich in yellow version.. and i traded Celebi from 1 chinese man with japan version on crystal :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    my mate traded me a level 11 electobuz i trained it up to lvl 100 i let my bro play my game and he over save that annoyed me

Back