• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your strongest Pokemon

J_zero

EVs, Rarities, Shinies :D
    Years
    a lv 100 Arceus XD but before i had the arceus , a lv 100 Rayquaza ( and no i didnt use AR i trained my RAyquaza :) )

*xPokemon-Ninja-Girlx*

Starting a Riot!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    Cool, I'm training my Luxray I almost beat the Pokemon Leage the other night but lost to the last person. :(

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Of course people are gonna mainly say ubers for this.

But for me...my Spiritomb, it always saves my butt on wifi.

spiderc

Rocking Rampardos Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    lv. 70 ditto that spends all its time in the daycare

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    A lv. 100 Kyogre, who I no longer have. HE OWNED, MAN, HE OWNED.

Right now it's the Rayquaza.

Disclaimer: I don't battle with ubers, in fact I only use Rayquaza for fly...

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    In my Diamond Version it is my Lv. 82 Staraptor, though I have 5 Lv. 100 in Colloseum, and one that I transferred to Diamond, which is Entei (technically making it the strongest).

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Currently, it would most likely be my Lvl 46 Haunter... I haven't trained the rest of mine up as well lately and I need to play a bit more if I want to be past the E4 anytime soon.

Years
    Well mine would be level 72 Giratina, but other than ubers mine would have to be level 64 Luxray or level 64 Infernape.

Although I did get a level 100 Blaziken off the GTS

drogontimer

The Wrath of GENGAR!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2007
    Well my entire team is ev-ed and lvl 100 so id have to say that it reall is a ty but if i had to pick one probably my....... Sassy Dragonite ev-ed in attack. She's a very beastly dragonite.

Back