• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Sun/Moon Rating/Receptions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Now Sun/Moon is about 2 Months and most of you have already played these games. So the hype about the games are over and many of you already has their final opinion about them. And now the update for Pokemon Bank is also out, which was one of the most criticized points of the games. So I think it's time to ask for your final opinion of the game. But not in a normal way. As a little Number/Statistics nerd I thought it would be funny and interesting to hear/read your opinion about that.
    I mean there are some ratings and receptions from many sites, but without changing the topic, I don't think that the most known receptions (IGN, GameRankings, Famitsu etc) are that high because the games are so good. So I want your honest opinion, how you would have rated them.

Let's just say you have a score from one (worst) to ten (best). And you have to give scores for the different parts of the game (And yes, decimal numbers like 4,4 or 8,1 are also allowed). To be precise these Parts are:
    • Game Experience:
    • Difficulty*:
    • Graphics:
    • New Pokemon:
    • The Region:
    • Story & Characters:
    • Features:
    • Overall Game Ratings:

*Difficulty (in this case) does not mean that the game must be hard especially for you. It means that the other groups (Beginners, older/experienced fans, casually players etc) should also be noted and that you have to rate, if the game is overall too easy or if the difficulty is something not only, but most of the other groups also can enjoy.

You don't have to write something for every rating, but some little opinions about some ratings would be nice. I'm really interested how you would rate the games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back