• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your supervillain lair

Years
    This thread is dedicated to Drakow.

If you were (or actually are) a supervillain what would your supervillain lair be like? Where would is be (in a volcano, on a space station, etc.)? What it would it be decorated like (dank stone walls, 60s retro futuristic, etc.)? What kind of overelaborate death traps would it have? Just go wild with detail and add it whatever feels right.

Sirfetch’d

Haha! This is actually really fun to think about. I don't really know though how mine would be, tbh. I guess the ideal scenario would be to have a lair underwater in the middle of the ocean. This would make it really hard to find and also really hard to reach. I would have the outside surrounded with sharks to add extra protection. I guess on the inside though I would just have standard guards and alarm systems to alert me if any superheroes try to break in and thwart my evil plans :D

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Haha I would have the lair in a great mountain range. I would have outside the lair some heat sensors that would initiate absecond lock when a size of heat within x amount would trigger also it would trigger the alarm that they could br broken into. Inside I would have trip wires heat scanners and guards stationed at every door and hall way where there is a T intersection.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I would have my lair at the top of a tower built upon the ocean to make it so if anyone wants to find me they'll have to work for it. Basically something between a mixture of the tower of the gods and the forsaken fortress from LoZ: The Wind Waker.

Last edited:

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    I would have my lair in a tree with lasers and cannon firing acorn to protect it from those good guys that would be my nemesis,

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    my evil lair will be high up in space in a space station similar to the Arc from sonic adventure 2 lol. from their I will use my amazing hacking skills to wreck havoc upon the world's computer's and cars
    *evil laugh* as for my defenses. If anyone has played sonic adventure 2 they will know. And besides eggman and dr.gero and Dr.Willy will be with me too. plus With the 7 chaos emeralds I can fire a giant laser(that eggman will get for me) when I feel like it. :) wait I think I am taking this too far lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Hehe, I think, somewhere in a city, hidden in plain sight. Imagine a big, fancy apartment complex maybe, but instead of it being filled with people renting apartments, those are holograms to trick you. . . it's just me and all my minions! >:3 We will live in luxury as we terrorize the city around us! Plus, I would have a great view of the world from the top floor LOL.

Years
    But Scarfy! You yourself have already created the answer for me!

Spoiler:

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
    A regular, nondescript house in a small town. There's an elevator going underground to the usual sprawling evil supervillain complex. There's a hidden death ray outside the front door in case anyone who I don't like shows up at the door.

Too modest?

TY

My evil lair would be in the ruins of the Protoss homeworld of Aiur, right next to the Overmind >:D

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    i want my evil lair to be in a really huge, elegant mansion, and i'll throw parties all the time so people won't suspect my place is actually a headquarters to an evil organization. they won't know all the money they pay to attend my parties actually fund evil deeds. mwahahahaha~~~

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
    A elegant chateu or a mansion shoud be more than enough for me. Of course it would have all the necessary defences etc. And preferably an elite guard unit stationed there. (Something like Hotel Moscow from Black Lagoon) And maids..duh. And also cannons...b****es love cannons...

Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    I've always had my own plans of a lair anyways... it's to be built hundreds of feet below a desert city near the Colorado River, preferably by the Grand Canyon. It'll be like Umbrella's Hive city in the RE films.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I would build a mansion inside a volcano on Mars. I would first set up a force field around the volcano so dumb heroes couldn't get in. In my mansion there would be green laser and enemy receptors everywhere. There would be every video game in the world and I would have charizard guard the outside of the mansion. Charizrd would be under control of a fleet of magmar which would do my bidding. Also I'd have a bunch of cool but useless invention like Dr. Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb. :p

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
    Years
    I'll build it behind my closet like I'll make a hidden compartment and then woosh the back of my closet opens then I'll slide on the long metal stick thing like Batman then there it is my Evil lair full of bats and fun and evil stuff to play with. (and I'll build a Vaporizer-er-er-er-zer to vaporize the Sun and there will be no sunlight mwahahahahahahaha *coughs* er.... What I meant was actually transform people to ducks using my Quack-inator!)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Mine would be a beautiful suburban house with a white picket fence, sickly sweet a la Desperate Housewives or Edward Scissorhands. Then there would be secret control panels everywhere which could transform the place to suit my supervillain needs. Fake tabletops which turn over to reveal bank floorplans, draws with false bottoms concealing weapons, etc etc.

Think of the Mr & Mrs Smith house.

Back