• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your temperament

Your temperament?

• Choleric

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Phlegmatic

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Melancholic

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Sanguine

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • A mix of two

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • A mix of three

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • A mix of all four

• I don't know

• Total voters

i'm a bubble. pop me.

What words would satisfy you?
    Years
    I'm wondering which of the four classic temperaments suits you the best. Here are the descriptions:

Choleric
    Spoiler:

Melancholic

Spoiler:

Phlegmatic
    Spoiler:

Sanguine
    Spoiler:

If you don't fit in one particular description you can tell us what ''mix'' suits you the most^^

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    The first one, choleric or whatever it was. Although, I don't really demand loyalty from my friends.

Last edited:

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
    I am VERY Choleric. Self-absorbed, easy to scream at the top of my lungs and not afraid of a fight

I'm the kind of person who lets noone walk over me without getting a punishment, I guess. At times, it gets troublesome. I'm not one who gets angry about trifling matters... I do try to keep it on the cool side like "Oh it's fine. I'm whatever. Hahaha.", but eventually (and usually) the lid goes off like a coke filled with mentos, and I have been known to throw things, hurt people and scream so loudly that I lost my voice

I don't think I have anger issues. I'm just too proud and full of myself. And I feel so relieved whenever I have a fight, be it unresolved or not

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    I am a really pessimistic person, but at the same time very sanguine, therefore I vote quest' last option.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Choleric.

I was always good as a leader espeically my role in leading my dad and his friend through World of Warcraft the first time playing.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Choleric and melancholic fit me very well.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I am definatally Choleric. The description you gave for it 100% describes me.

I show some signs of Melancholic as well.

I'm a mix of those 2.

~Mooshykris

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I am a combination of Phlegmatic and Melancholic. Reading both of those made me see myself actually, but I am probably more melancholic, there are some bits and bobs that are from phlegmatic.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm a mix of Choleric and Phlegmatic.
    I can be a dynamic leader at times when I need to be, but most of the time I:

• "Possess a dry wit and a steady, amicable demeanor."
    • am "dependable, polite, and even-tempered"
    • and "seek neither power nor the limelight, but work steadily, patiently, and methodically."
    Though on occasion my Choleric side will flare up, especially in times where I'm upset or stressed.
    I usually do "think logically and pragmatically, and are sometimes accused of "rolling over" people once have set a plan in motion."

It's a bit frustrating at times when people do accuse me of being that way but I'm used to it.

Years
    I'd say I'm more of Sanguine than anything. It's hard to judge your own personality though, so I could be wrong.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Phlegmatic. It may seem sort of strange, but actually, the entire description seemed to fit me perfectly well xD;;

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I am pretty much Choleric because I am nothing like the others and I am pretty much that kind of demanding person that gets angry easily. But that's just in real life.

Back