• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your thoughts during the credits?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • I liked it! Although I spoiled it for myself by watching a livestream of someone playing the games like a day before the street date, so... that kinda sucked to have the surprise ruined for me lol.

Going through the journey made me realize that my Beautifly kicked a lot of ass. She did OHKO Steven's Mega-Metagross with her Bug Buzz though, so...

I feel the same way as you do - my brother beat the game days before I did and he came in and told me all about it even though I told him not to xD I think it was one of those endings where it's fun to hear about, but it's just as fun to play through it. :)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Got me real emotional watching my entire journey during the credits

Normally I don't even bother to watch the credits - I leave 3DS charging and come to PokeForums, I'll check once in a while to see if the credits had ended - but with ORAS was different.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I enjoyed the recap of previous battles, that was neat. I would have been happier without the rival appearance though (because I don't like their characterisation nor the shipping with them...), and preferred the credits music in full rather than being interrupted with town themes. But the presentation during it and the idea of showing Pokemon used at the end of key battles, as opposed to just a sideshow of Pokemon caught, was great.

pvnk-as-fvck

depressed little mess
    Years
  • When the credits rolled up I thought it was just going to be another endless list of names for five minutes while I sat there on my phone, waiting for them to stop.
    I was very happy when I saw Kyofu *Poochyena* at the start of the credits. For once I wanted to watch it all.
    I grew nostalgic as I saw all my Pokémon grow up & eventually go from beating the first gym leader to finishing off Steven. It made me very proud of myself & my Pokémon.
    I may sound like a noob but I honestly love my Pokémon so much. My eyes started watering as I remembered all the Pokémon teams I'd trained since Blue.
    In my opinion, Nintendo did a great job with the ending. The credits made me want to go back & replay the game all over again.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2015
    It was a wicked Nostalgia trip. Like I was hit with the feels from seeing everything I had done in this game, and then hit with my childhood. R/S/E was and still is my favorite gen, so I played them way too much. But my team in AS was almost exact to my team back in the day and it was just a trippy feeling.

TheUnit684

Heedrim
    Years
  • Both in Alpha Sapphire and in Y, the credits sequence brought out all the feels. But of course, in Alpha Sapphire, it's much more personal. One of my longstanding traditions in Pokemon games is that I always watch the full credit sequence, even if it's one of those days where I just feel like spam destroying the Elite 4. The music is nice, the visuals are fun, and it's a great time to reflect on the game.

Alpha Sapphire was no different. Except, oh yeah, it was awesome! Getting to see my Pokemon grow, seeing when my different Pokemon put in their dues, or when everybody evolved (seeing Mega Sceptile pop up against Winona brought back the memories of my last second grinding before battling her to evolve Grovyle; one of my favorite moments of the sequence) is so sentimental. Pulls at your heartstrings, y'know?

The few times I've rewatched the sequence since then (I've beaten the Elite 4 four times so far) it hasn't lost it's impact. Or maybe I'm just some softie. :P

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • I have a havit of watching the credits the firat time, and maybe again later but definately through the first time. Y was ok and still a but feely but Alpha Sapphire got me in tears. When it started showing Mudkip fighting Wurple after I failed to sneak up on Poochyena, I laughed to myself, and watched as Dustox, Linoone, Gardevoir, Camerupt, Altaria, and finally Swampert got their turns in the spotlight. By the end, I was ready to call it a day lol. It was really beautiful, and I feel as though I am the only one who enjoyed GF shipping the characters. ^^U
    Not because Brendan killed my Beautifly in an Emerald Nuzlocke and this is an attempt to apologize of course not
    Back on topic
    That ending was great. 17.8/10, too much feels.

Back