• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Your thoughts on EX cards

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
  • So I just started to play again, thankfully I remembered my Log in for all the Cards I had.

The Question is do you think EX cards should be limited in a deck,?

I was thinking they need to make it 3 or 4 only, with 1 Mega only allowed. This is because people stack their decks with all megas and then dominate over people playing for fun by evolving their Pokemon. So What are your thoughts?

Years
  • I'm not really a fan of limiting EXs at an official level from Play!Pokemon itself.

I am a fan of creating low/no-EX type events and tournaments, particularly in the TCGO where a lot more of the players are casual players, though.

I'm also a fan of leagues running unofficial tournaments that have rules restricting EX usage.

Back