• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your top 10 favorite Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Actually Zekrom and Arceus aren't even close to my top 20 pokemon list. Scolipede is on my list now. My top 20 favorite pokemon are in my sig. If i make any more changes I'm not posting the change, I'll just change my sig.

Last edited:

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
    1. Sylveon
    2. Skitty
    3. Vivillon
    4. Chandelure
    5. Victini
    6. Froslass
    7. Shuppet
    8. Espeon
    9. Glaceon
    10. Dragonair

1. Ghost
    2. Ice
    3. Fairy
    4. Dragon
    5. Fire

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    I like hearing your favorites! I'm glad that I have a top 20 favorite pokemon list now. I only add another favorite Pokemon if I like it better than Cresselia.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2015
    1. Me
    2. Myself
    3. I
    4. Mew
    5. Myu
    6. ミュウ
    7. 뮤
    8. shiny Mew
    9. Not shiny Mew
    10. Serperior

:P

In all honesty,
    1. Me
    2. Serperior
    3. Reshiram
    4. Latios
    5. Lugia
    6. Arceus
    7. Origin Giratina
    8. Snivy
    9. Mudkip (YES I LIEK MUDKIEPZ SO SHUT UP)
    10. Rayquaza

Least favorite: Mewtwo Probably the Helix Fossil line, it's too hyped because of Twitch Plays Pokémon. And I'm the god Pokémon, remember?
    Hahahaha! The top list sounds good.

Mine:
    1: Mew (by far)
    2: Cyndaquil
    3: Eevee
    4: Charizard
    5: Flareon
    6: Umbreon
    7: Rayquaza
    8: Gyarados
    9: Vulpix
    10: Bulbasaur
    Will update if anything changes!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    *breathes in* tl;dr incoming

10. Tyranitar - big and strong, though the Mega seems a bit needless. :(
    9. Azumarill - 2nd favourite Fairy type, and a good one at that. Band Aqua Jet for days~
    8. Deoxys - Particularly Deoxys Speed Forme, I like the whole form changes between Deoxys' forms.
    7. Ampharos - my right hand (wo)man in my Gold run, Ampharos is a hard hitter, and a bulky beast. Its Mega's sadly overlooked, so I wish that people would use it more. :p
    6. Honchkrow - SWAG HA--did I just say swag? But really...that hat. It's glorious.
    5. Salamence - bog standard dragon, X10. Moxie, an amazing movepool, and some neat stats, put this thing at #5.
    equal 5. Garchomp - I like Dragons, and I like both Mence and Chomp, so they get a shared position. I like Garchomp due to its flexibility when you Mega Evolve it. You could run Fire Blast for pesky Ice types, or maybe Draco Meteor.
    4. Mawile - Best Mega. Mawile is a fairy goddess, in my eyes. So powerful when you mega evolve it.
    3. Chandelure - my favourite Fire type, my favourite Ghost type (though Gengar comes horribly close), Chandelure is a different Pokemon. New, unique typing, the highest Sp.Atk of all non-legendaries, and a cool appearance. Not to mention that it burns up souls. Awesome. :3
    2. Hydreigon - HYDRA! This thing is beyond amazing. One of the few special attacking pseudo legendaries, and also bearing a unique typing, along with an awesome as all hell movepool (surfing, 3 headed dragons. What more could you want?), Hydreigon makes #2, in a strong lead over Chandy.
    1. Reuniclus - my all time favourite. It's so..so...huggable omg <333 *squeals*
    It's a strong, cute, lovable, cute, strong Pokemon. Did I say it was strong and cute? I just LOVE Reuniclus. Sure, it's slow, but put Trick Room on it, and it'll demolish teams. Such an amazing Pokemon.

My top 5 (10 seems a little much) types are:
    1. Psychic. If you didn't see me fangirl over Reuniclus, then let me explain my love for the Psychic type. I'm really interested in the mind, and the Psychic type is basically the type that represents the mind in Pokemon. I like reading and learning about things like the subconscious, all your egos and superegos. I also take interest in psychokinesis, while it may seem fictional, I find it amazing.

2. Fairy, tied with Fire. I love these two types. They're cuddly and fearsome respectively, even though some Fairy types can be fearsome, too (cough cough mega mawile), and really strong. I'm a bit of a pyromaniac, and I also love cute things. Hence, #2.

3. Dark. As much as I hate the night, the Dark type has #3 in my eyes. It's a strong, diverse and unique type to the rest, as it doesn't really rely on anything for power (besides the dark, maybe, but idk!). It's not an element, not an aspect of the mind (though I think evil can count), nor is it something covered in scales, or something adorable. Dark is...a mysterious type, which is why I like it so much.

4. Dragon. Sure, the fairies have ruined this type's prominence in the games, but the Dragon type's still a strong type. Mega Garchomp leading the charge (in my eyes it does), the Dragon type's still as fantastic as it was in the 4th and 5th Generations, it just has something to overcome. :p They also look scary and filled with raw power it's a shame that no dragons have huge/pure power.

and last, the Ghost type, at 5. It's a trickster and spooky type, with trolls like Gengar and Banette. It's also a great offensive type, with Steel losing their resistance to the Ghost type, and most Ghosts having a mixture of special and status movepools. Whether it be debilitating physical attackers with Will o Wisp, or owning with Shadow Ball, the Ghost type's definitely a great type this generation. On top of that, they just look plain awesome. I'm looking at you, Golurk, Chandelure and Mega Gengar.

*breathes out.*

Back