• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Top 10 Least Favorite Pokemon.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    3. INFERNAPE- Fire monkey rip off of Charizard

Okay, I respect your opinion and all that, but how did you get this? Charizard is a dragon. it may not be a dragon TYPE, but it is, in essence, based on a stereotypical dragon. Infernap, meanwhile, is a monkey with flames in its hands and in its hair. Their only similarity is that they're fire type starters. Really, Infernap looks much more like Blaziken than Charizard to me.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    .... really? honestly? have you looked at these pokemon and compared them to the other gens? that's not "creative" that is what we in the real world call- Crapmuffins (Crap_muffins; something awful in comparison with what came before it; not to be confused with Crappemuffins, a delectable pastry from north Germany)
    [a bit late on replying, sorry]
    yes i have compared them, which has ultimately led me to the reason that the 4th gen pokemon were more thought-out and creative than the 1st gen pokemon.
    you can't honestly look me in the eye and say that a voltorb, grimer, pidgey, rattata, etc. are more creative than say, an empoleon, gible, luxray, dialga, etc.
    if you still believe that that's the case, then .... i honestly don't know what's wrong with you. :\

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
    In no particular order, minus the last one...

10. Weezing (Both Koffing and Weezing are really boring, IMO)
    9. Drapion (They could have done alot of cool things with the scorpion design, but we get... this? Weird, bizarre and undesirable, IMO)
    8. Glalie (Snorunt is among my favorite Pokemon, and this is just a really disappointing evolution)
    7. Magcargo (Flannery is one of my favorite gym leaders, but she got stuck with a really ugly Pokemon)
    6. Slugma (Even worse than Magcargo)
    5. Starmie (Boring, boring, boring)
    4. Magnezone (Ruined a perfectly good thing. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!)
    3. Huntail (Forgettable, just like 80% of the Hoenn Pokedex)
    2. Claydol (See above)
    1. Froslass (They had an opportunity to fix Snorunt's evolution, and this is what they come up with? Dear Lord, it looks... like... ugh.)

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    Golbat - Oh dear.......

Omanyte - Very wierd

Staryu - Starmie looks cool, but.....

Garchomp - Overused in battles. No wonder they made it an Uber.

Bidoof - I really like this thing when I trained one. But It's hard to battle!

Quagsire - Same thing with Bidoof.

Octillery - How did a fish become an octupus....?

Cherrim - Pokemon is running out of ideas to make a little eggplant.......

Bellsprout - What a cute little flower.......ouch!!!!

Grimer - Uggghhhh......what is this thing.....

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    10. Muk - This thing looks like it's straight out of a horror movie. Just look at it and try not to tell me it looks like it'll pop out of the sewers and watch you sleep. D:<

9. Geodude - Oh geez. These thing DOMINATE caves like it's their kingdom. After some time, it's like, "go away now Geodude plzkthnks."

8 + 7. Leafeon & Glaceon - Okay, I'll admit that I was phyced when I found out that Eevee would have two more evolutions. But now it's just like ... ohay. Two more Eevee evolutions. Go join the other five, buddies.

6. Magnezone - Big, clunky, ruined a perfectly okay line of evolutions. I'm kind of expecting these little aliens to open a door from it and walk out while reassuring everyone that they come in peace.

5. Zubat- Same reason as Geodude. They're working together to drive the players insaaaane. And what's worse is that this little guy has Confuse Ray and Mean Look.

4. Heatran - Hello random, somewhat forgettable legendary that had no foreshadowing prior to your random little cutscene.

3. The Pokemon version of the Hamburglar.

2. Luvdisc - I'll admit that I think it's totally adorable, but really... It's kinda sorta forgettable.

And speaking of forgettable-

1. Swalot - I wouldn't say I even dislike it, it's just forgettable imo. It's just a blob with a mustache. That's all.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    you people are stupid arecues is cool

10-gyarados too many people use it and it looks stupid

9-raichu i hate people that like a stupid mouse

8-charizard its a stupid wannabe dragon and its weak

7-butterfree beautifly is a better butterfly butterfree looks like a purple turd with wings

6-squirtle its tail is weird looking turtwig is cooler because it has a leaf on its head

5-ninetales pokemon stole the idea from naruto

4-donphan i hate elephants they stink

3-kingdra how is it a dragon its a gay fish

2-dragonite salamence is stronger and looks more like a dragon dragonite looks like a yellow barney with wings

1-arcanine its hairy and its face looks retarded

You DO realize that Ninetales was around before Naruto, don't you?

I hope you're a troll , because if you really do hate Arcanine then there's something wrong with you...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    10. Dunsparce
    9. Unown
    8. Beldum
    7. Bronzong
    6. Shellgon
    5. Regirock
    4. Magikarp
    3. Oddish
    2. Spearow
    1. Pidgey

Years
    10. Treeko. wth is that?

9. Golem/Alakazam/Gengar/etc. For being only availiable trhough some sort of trading. That's unfair.

8. Munchlax. completely pointless (like any baby pokemon, just a filler) but rare as hell

7. Wurmple. 2nd worst Rip-off Pokemon ever.

6. Pelipper. Uses Protect. Your not poisoned, burnt or whatever, but Pelipper uses Protect. This makes me mad...

5. Tentacool. For being omnipresent at sea. (For some reason i like Zubat even though it's maybe even more annoying)

4. Lucario. Most overrated thing ever. I mean, it's just a dog, come on...

3. Bidoof. Not only that it's ugly, it's EVERYWHERE.

2. Arceus. "blasphemy is everywhere nowadays, so why shouldn't we create a goat pok... - i mean god pokemon?"

1. Feebas. Need to say sth about this? I don't think so.

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
    In no particular order:
    1. Mewtwo
    2. Lugia
    3. Ho-oh
    4. Deoxys
    5. Rayquaza
    6. Dialga
    7. Palkia
    8. Giratina
    9. Arceus
    10. Darkrai

I ran out of room but you get the idea. Legendary Pokemon, in my opinion should not exist. If you, the player, are the only one who can catch them, what's the point. Without them the games would be more balanced.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    I liked Bidoof in PMD, but it kind of is annoying in all other games.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Top Ten Most Hated Pokemon:
    10: Metapod & Kakuna - If you catch them in this form in the wild, they suck.
    9: Celebi - Just lame man.
    8: Glaceon & Leafeon - Wow. They just should have stopped after Umberon and Espeon. Ferreal.
    7: Tyranitar - Ugly, and stupid.
    6: Spiritomb - It's a ghosty in a rock. Woo.
    5: Gengar - Seriously overrated.
    4: Salamence - Once again, overrated.
    3: Bidoof - I love Bibarel, hate this thing.
    2: Roselia and Roserade - Wow. A walking flower.
    1: Arceus - OMFG. Could you get lamer? The god of all Pokemon is a flipping goat.

Princess Pichu

Art is a flash of beauty~
    Years
    10. Probopass - Ugly. That is all.
    9. Pachirisu - I didn't mind Plusle and Minun. But Pachirisu is really just, ugh.
    8. Darkrai - I don't mind it as a Pokemon. But I'm tired of seeing is used. (DARKVOIDDARKVOIDDARKVOID)
    7. Phione - Has no purpose whatsoever.
    6. Arceus - Do you really need a god? What comes next, a dark god? Cliched.
    5. Jynx - I dunno why, I just never liked this thing.
    4. Smoochum - See Jynx
    3. Mamoswine - Meh, just don't like it.
    2. Kricketune - Bleh. Just Bleh. And It's cry is annoying.
    1. Ambipom - I HATE MONKEYS. I'm tired of seeing this thing used. And it's as ugly as sin.

Nyjil da Kid

Jambalaya of Justice League
    Years
    Where do I begin with this? So many[3rd gen] Pokemanz to choose from...
    10. Kecleon - In my opinion, one was enough...they didn't need to make an item for it if you're only going to [need to] use it twice. It annoyed me to death when it blocked the gym.
    9. Zubat - Wild Zubat appeared!!! Who could've guessed seeing those words would get so old?
    8. Bidoof - You tell me why I hate this lil' bugger...
    7. Kingdra - This monster almost crushed my dreams of ever beating Clair and the thought of losin all my money to her...ugh...
    6. Garchomp - Love usin' it, just hate havin' it used against me! This thing took years to beat, especially Cynthia's using Brick Break/ Flamethrower.
    5. Feebas - I could never find one...and the one time that I did on Ruby, I was this close to maxing out it's Beauty but then "it couldn't eat anymore".
    4. Milotic - It's the one powerful Pokemanz that I never got to use because of FEEBAS!!!
    3. Chik/Bay/Mega- I don't know why I just never liked them as starters.
    2. Plusle/Minun - Just...what was the point?
    1. Mr. Mime - Because nobody wants to see a female Mr.Mime...where's Mrs. Mime when you need her?

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
    1. Mewtow to popular(whats so great about him even Lugia could beat him in a battle (mine could).
    2. Pikachu to overated(due to ash).
    3. Ash(he is a pokemon in my eyes).
    4. Charizard to overrated as a starter.
    5. Zubat nuff said.
    6. Magikarp splash nuff said.
    7. Dunsparce no evo ugly looking.
    8. Feebas same as Magikarp
    9. Sceptile overrated
    10. Typhlosion overrated

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ;_;! at all you people choosing Probopass. Probopass is awesome gtfo. :(

10. Igglybuff

I always found it really ugly. :( I hated getting it in the counting minigame in Stadium 2 because Cleffa is infinitely cuter.

9. Tangrowth / Magmortar / Electivire / Porygon-Z / Mamoswine / Rhyperior / Lickilicky

They're all the same to me--unneeded evolutions that were only included to beef up the number of Pokemon added in Gen 4. Magnezone not included because it makes me laugh. I disagree that it was needed but I almost like it so it has no place on my "least favourite Pokemon" list.

8. Gligar

I always hated it in Gold because when I was trying to train my Pichu, they kept popping up and it took me a lot longer than I'd like to admit to finally memorize that it was a ground Pokemon. v_v;;

7. Pachirisu

Another Pikachu clone and I can't even look past it. Pikachu was the original. Pichu was its pre-evolution, so perfectly understandable as a clone and quite acceptable. Plusle and Minun were already pushing it--I only decided they were okay because of the positive/negative gimmick so they're okay. But Pachirisu? Really? WHY was it needed. A squirrel Pokemon is fine. Another electric Pokemon is fine. But another blatant Pikachu ripoff? :( At least don't give it the cheeks! Have some originality! That and it's Japanese-sounding name really bother me for some reason.

6. Shaymin - Sky Forme

I love Shaymin, the original forme. It's adorable and one of my favourite legendaries. But... I cannot stand its sky forme. I found it really obnoxious in the movie but even before that, I just... ugh. It seemed like such a pointless addition to Platinum for me and then when they generated all that false hype over it when it was going to be in the 11th movie, I thought it was ridiculous--especially since everyone in the collecting community fell for it. DD: It made Shaymin way overpopular which sucks because then suddenly its merch prices shot through the roof and I'd been planning to collect it. ;__;' And there's way too much Skymin stuff. And everyone pays more attention to it than Landmin. No fair. D:

5. Chimchar

I just really dislike it. Turtwig is cute and kinda grew on me (when originally out of all the Gen 4 starters and their evos, I only liked Piplup) but I've never liked Chimchar and never expect to.

4. Treecko

Ugly as sin. Ugh. I dislike Sceptile too so Grovyle is the only one of the line I like at all.

3. Walrein

Someone who used this Pokemon in their username on PC is the one who ruined it for me. I cannot see this Pokemon without feeling all the negative connotations from that person which is a real shame because Spheal is one of my favourites. :(

2. Aipom

I'll admit I've never, ever liked Aipom. I didn't mind it for a while but then gen 4 came along and my #1 least favourite Pokemon appeared and my dislike for Aipom shot up because of its association with it. Just. ick. :( I'll admit it can be cute at times, though.

1. Ambipom

I'm not even entirely sure why but I just HATE this Pokemon. So much. sldkhgsdlf words cannot describe. I think it's probably the udder tail I hated so much on Aipom was doubled. whyyy.

AlphaMightyena

A Mightyena Fapper
    Years
    Palkia i Don't hate it but gosh, A LOVEABLE SPACE DRAGON AND YET, THEY MADE IT WEAK AND WHY PINK? OH, AND SOMEONE SHOULD STARE AT IT'S NECK AND HEAD IN DIAMOND/PEARL.

KingdomBlade

Sora! I choose you!
    Years
    10. Kricketune

What the hell? Eww, some stupid dancing bug. At least Kricketot is cute but you're just plain ugly.

9. Pikachu

I love Raichu and Pichu, but this thing is just too overrated. I mean c'mon! Ash is too stupid to evolve it, and how the hell can a Pikachu beat all those legendaries? Anime makes it look like an Uber, but really, can they quit it?

8. Mudkipz

I hate how this thing has been turned into an internet meme. It's good, but c'mon, please stop with the "I liek mudkipz" crap please?

7. Treecko, and it's evolutions

I'm talking about pure appearances here, it's strong and decent, sure, but it's probably the only starter Pokemon that's never cute. EVER.

6. Zubat and Golbat

Freakin things are SOOOOOOOO annoying.

"Wild Zubat Appeared!"
    "Go Slowpoke!"
    "Can't Escape!"
    "Wild Zubat used Mean Look!"
    "Slowpoke uses Tackle!"
    "Zubat avoids the attack"
    "Zubat uses Supersonic"
    "It hurts itself"
    "Zubat poisons Slowpoke!"
    "It hurts itself"
    "Zubat uses Leech Life!"
    "It hurts itself"
    "It's hurt by the poison"
    "Slowpoke faints!"
    "Would you like to escape?"
    "Yes"
    "Can't escape!"
    GRAAAAAAH
    "Ampharos go!"
    "Thunderbolt"
    "Zubat faints"

This really happened to me.

5. Banette

Looks like some doll that just got drunk. It almost always looks like the thing's smoking to me? I dunno why.

4. Probopass

"Me levels up Nosepass"
    "Nosepass is evolving"
    "I can't wait to get a defensive tank!"
    "Here it comes!"
    "It evolved into Probopass!"
    "...."

10 minutes later

"Which Pokemon would you like to rename? Probopass? Okay"
    "So you'd like to name Probopass into Mariopass? Excellent!"

3. Purugly

Glameow looks great, elegant even. But when it evolves.... Ugly. Really ugly. Pureugly needs to go on a diet.

2. Geodude

A rock.

1. Jynx

Jynx, male Jynxes are like, H*mo , and females are H*mo since they breed with the males, so, it's basically an all in one H*mo.

Back