• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your top 5 forums.

Years
    Chit Chat Café, Pokémon General, Culture & Media, Video Games, and Technology & Internet, in no particular order.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    My top 5 forums include (in no particular order):

General Pokemon Gaming Discussions - specifically Fourth Generation Gaming but also Adv Gen as well as Colour & Metal gen and Pokemon Gaming Central. It's essentially my home on PC and I'm really keen on improving 4th Gen as well as its brothers and sisters.

Pokemon General - mainly because of the leadership and the events that have come from it (i.e such as the Favourite Pokemon Tournament). The dedication shown by Brendino and Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers is something I think every moderator should strive for. I really appreciate the hard work they put into Pokemon General to make it an enjoyable and lively environment; and the results do show!

Video Games - there's so many discussions that cater for so many different players; it's great. I'm quite fond of playing video games other than Pokemon like nearly everyone here is, so Video Games is the place where I can share my passion for my favourite games.

Fan Clubs & Groups - this ties into VG in that I can start up clubs relating to my favourite games, TV shows etc. It's a great way to find others who are into the same things as you and it's a great way to make new friends because of it.

Chit Chat Cafe - It's a place where if I can't be bothered typing an immaculate, grammatically-perfect, long-winded post I simply don't have to. Chit Chat Cafe is perfect for when I just want to make a few posts here or there; it usually contains some really interesting topics too, especially ones that make you think about your life and some of the small things you do but don't really think about too much on a day to day basis.

Honorable mentions go to the Roleplay Corner/Lounge, Pokemon Clubs and Culture & Media.

These often change though depending on what mood I'm in and what I'm interested in at the time. At this present moment, these are my favourites. <3

Out of the forums here on PC, what are your top 5 favorite forums? Can be because of content, regulars, or leadership.
    I'm just...curious, what are yours?

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    1) Anime & Manga - we finally got it!
    2) ROM Hacking subforum as a whole
    3) Video Games
    4) Pokemon Anime
    5) 5th generation gaming forum

It's because of content I'm interested in here on PC.

Years
    I...really don't visit a common five sections D:

I visit my section regularly if it isn't so obvious, but I also do visit the Chit Chat Café as well.. but sometimes I'll peek into The Welcome Lounge, Fan Clubs & Groups, and Forum Games, but maybe just not post.

Years
    I'm not really THAT active in forums.. Haha.
    But here's where I posted the most (my favorites too..):

1. Advanced Generation Gaming
    2. Fourth Generation Gaming
    3. Pokemon X & Pokemon Y
    4. Chit Chat Cafe (yeah this one)
    5. Metal & Color Generation Gaming

Yeah.. I don't post much.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Roleplay Corner will probably always be on top of my list. Ever since I found it and learned to forum RP years back, I've never been able to fully leave it. It's really a community inside a community, with its own regulars of which some never post outside the section. I was like that for a while, but thankfully rediscovered that PC has much more to give.

Pokémon General holds my love because it's pokémon but I don't have to talk games there. xD I don't play the pokémon games much these days and can't discuss stuff in the general pokémon gaming forums easily. Pokémon General has anything and everything though, baked into a fluffy place with a casual, nice feeling.

Other than that, I don't really frequent sections O.o I guess I admire Video Games and CCC because of the activity and dedication from the mods. And I wish I'd post more in Culture & Media because it's really a nice place that spans so many topics so it should be easier to post there than my brain thinks it is. Plus Dave deserves moar love. These last three sections aren't really in order though, they're just taken off the top of my head (is that the expression? /Swede)

Years
    I can't even name five. I only stick to three forums on PC.

The Welcome Lounge
    Chit Chat Cafe
    & General Pokemon Gaming

The other sections don't interest me in the slightest. Rarely do I post outside of the three sections I named above.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    In no particular order mine are: Chit-Chat Cafe, The Welcome Lounge , Pokemon General, Pokemon Clubs, and Forum Clubs and Groups. I absolutely love TWL cause welcoming user is really fun to me. I really should go there more cause I've been absent from that place for a while. Chit-Chat Cafe is a good place to just talk whatever with fellow members and learn more about them at the same time. There's been some interesting conversations and topic in this section. Pokemon Clubs and Forum Clubs is mostly cause I own two clubs here and so I visit to update them and talk with the members and I always have a blast meeting with people with common interests. And Pokemon General is cool cause I can just talk about Pokemon in general and not just a generation or type of game/anime. There's a lot of topics on just Pokemon too. Honorable mentions to Forum Games (cause games are fun), Culture and Media (I love entertainment), Five Generation Pokemon Games (Gen V has awesome games) and Pokemon X and Y (cause I loved discussing them when they were just releasing info on them and getting hyped plus the games are great so far).

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    1. Art and Design
    2. Pokemon Clubs
    3. Chit Chat Cafe
    4. Pokemon General
    5. Video Games

Years
    Chit Chat Cafe, Discussions & Debates, Culture & Media, in no particular order. Those have always been my favorite forums, or at least the ones where I've spent most of my time. Then probably the staff forums, specifically HQ.

Years
    I've been visiting Trade Corner and X&Y more often and kind of diminished in activity in CC&P lately. I also visit Video Games section from time to time.

Back