• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Total Play Time?

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    My time

Yellow: 49 hours (re-started few months ago)

Ruby: 45 hours (since i bought it, first save file)

Emerald: 27 hours (before it got corrupted and deleted)

I rented Sapphire once, and i played it for like 10 hours.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    I know someone played over 600 hours at his Emerald or Ruby. Has any one here played over 999:99 hours? The clock starts over from 0 again, doesn't it?

Years
    I know someone played over 600 hours at his Emerald or Ruby. Has any one here played over 999:99 hours? The clock starts over from 0 again, doesn't it?

How can be it 999:99 hours? There is only 60 minutes in an hour...

And if anyone played it for that long then they need to get a life, seriously

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    Ruby: about 64 trying to catch that goddamn Latios without Master Ball, and in another one I got from a friend I believe I have about a dozen

Sapphire: About ten hours, and finally got the Feebas spot! Yay!

FireRed: 63, I think.

LeafGreen: I believe I've got around 2 and a half hours spending an eternity on the Nugget Bridge losing to that TR douchebag on purpose, but as a result, I've got almost 50 nuggets!

Emerald: Around 70 trying to catch Feebas and other rarities, along with spending loads of time on the BF only to get pwned because I got poisoned time after time picking the wrong room or just getting stuck in the Battle Pyramid...

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    How can be it 999:99 hours? There is only 60 minutes in an hour...

And if anyone played it for that long then they need to get a life, seriously

I don't know. Maybe it is 999:59. Or else since the hours cannot increase (if it is 999) the minutes continues. And then it starts all over from 0:00. I have also heard that if you played for a year there will be a glicth in your game.

Back