• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your trendy phrase

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
  • In Dewford Town, you get to create a trendy phrase by choosing an item in your bag for the first word, and choose from a preset choice of words for the second one (schools, parties, masters, dances, etc.) What's your Dewford Town trendy phrase? Did you choose it, or is it the one that was already set when you arrived in Dewford? Got any funny quotes from one of the people in Dewford Hall involving your phrase?

Personally, I set mine to Mawilite Festivals, because Mawilite Festivals sound like something I'd love to attend c:

Years
  • I think I had mine called "Potion Festivals". Probably because I was lazy, but still it's not as fun compared to the original games given this is now more restricted with the words... yes I miss "Big Service".

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I don't think I've gone back to change that since the start of the game. I think it's still at Poke Ball dances.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I think I had mine called "Potion Festivals". Probably because I was lazy, but still it's not as fun compared to the original games given this is now more restricted with the words... yes I miss "Big Service".

Haha, I miss the old system too. The easy chat system gave you a lot more freedom. IThe new system has some funny results though. The idea that they have entire festivals, dances, and parties dedicated to a random item in your bag is so amusing ^^

Years
  • I couldn't tell you off the top of my head, all I know is it had something to do with a Lava Cookie. I was lazy about it too. Probably because, like Hikamaru and Achromatic said, the new system is really boring and disappointing.

Years
  • The new system is so lame... I think mine was Pokedex Festivals. In the original Sapphire I made it Saturday Forever and the poster in the building turned out "The Last Saturday Forever" {XD} Best phrase ever

Years
  • Gah, I too miss being able to make it words. I miss BIG SERVICE. But yeah, it could get weird with what people could make.

Anyway, I think last I played I made it Charcoal schools. Who wants to make Charcoal here?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Anyway, I think last I played I made it Charcoal schools. Who wants to make Charcoal here?

I want to learn how to make some. (lol)

My trendy phrase was something about beauty potion festivals I think. I can't remember for sure but I know "beauty" was there.

Back