• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Ultimate Fear

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    I have a really wierd fear. I am afraid of beavers.

Clowns are freaky too... Gah, I hate them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Here`s mine:

Heights
    Bugs
    Humilation

Ack!!
    Bugs!!
    Yesterday I saw a baby Red Spider!
    (I took My Snickers Candy Wrapper and Crushed it)
    An then I saw Spider Webs In every Corner of my room !
    I never saw It before either!
    You suck bugs!
    Die forever!!

Also...
    Brown Bunnys...

I had A Bad Experience with it..

Here`s how it started...
    I was Playing Doom And then I was up to lv. E3M8 And when I killed the boss...

They killed the bunny..
    and..
    It looked so horrific!!!
    Ahh!
    Get it away!!

Last edited:

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    My worst enemy kyle murray because he dragged me by my feet on the rug at school and he used to do other bad stuff too which is why he is my ultimate fear

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ah, I don't see how so many of you can be so afraid of bugs, lol. ^_^; I can understand not liking the poisonous ones, but most of them won't really hurt you, especially daddy long legs. They're probably the most harmless.

But, I guess that I'm pretty brave! >=D I just got back from feeding and petting a bunch of wild catfish that live under my grandparent's boathouse. They're pretty nice. Some would even eat out of my hand, and I got to touch a few of them.

Anyways, hmm... My biggest fear?

Well, I really don't like sharks. I mean, I can handle the harmless ones, like whale sharks, but I just can't STAND great whites! I like to learn about them, and it would be neat to see them from a safe distance, but I would never want to be in the water with one.
    I also hate the thought of losing someone that I'm really close to, or being killed in a really horrible, painful way, or some of my favorite animals becoming extinct.

And dolphins are almost extinct? I didn't know that!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    All kinds of bugs, espicially moths and butterflys. I don't like spiders either (but spiderman is a different story. ;D) Outer space freaks me out too, it's scary to think that we are so small in this world. I'm also scared to think about what happens after death...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    My ultimate fear is someow being put into a very deep sea, and drowning, because my biggest darkest secret, that I'm so ashmed of is...... I can't swim...

Fuzzy

Junior Dragoon
    Years
    Actually believe it or not I can't swim either. Though I'm not actively afraid of swimming because of it I always try to stay out of the water (unless its the tub :D)

But as for me, contrary to most I have no fear of death or aging, which some people find peculiar.

On the other hand I'm afraid of bugs only if they come within a certain proximity of me and Raptors. I mean the dinosaur Raptors. Ever since Jurassic Park Raptors are the only things that give me nightmares, and they're recurring too!

T_T

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I saw Jurassic Park also, and it freaked me out...it's not my kinda thing. x_x And now that Kayleigh pointed it out, I don't like sharks either. I love them as animals, but I wouldn't like to be near one. x.X

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, I thought that the Jurassic Park movies were really cool, lol. ^_^; I mean, I wouldn't want to be near a raptor or any other kind of carnivorous dinosaur, but they don't scare me now because they're all supposed to be extinct! But, we all have our own fears.

And really... I hate the thought of drowning. I can swim really well, but just the thought of being trapped underwater gives me the creeps! I just watched Titanic, and that just reminded me of how scary it would be for that to happen.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    My biggest fear was getting disowned but not anymore! I'm not totally fearless i just don't know what I fear...

psilocybin

Yahoo!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 10, 2005
    Meh... I mostly hate heights and tornadoes (prolly spelled wrong... Oh well, I'm too lazy to go get a dictionary.). Actually, mostly tornadoes. I have a near phobia of them. ><

I also have this weird fear of someone stalking my house and killing my family and me. It's kinda stupid, I know. Hey, at least it keeps me on my toes. XD

I used to be an intense arachnephobe (meaning I have a fear of spiders.), but it's not as bad as when I was younger. -And- I hate worms. *laughs*

Some fears of mine are reasonable, and some are just silly. *shrugs*

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    my biggest fear is of the devil and his hangout (still not allowed to say h*** right?)
    the absolute worst thing immaginable would be ending up there. so, i fear severe evil, along with needles, and... having bad stuff happen to my friends and family.

Back