• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your underwear... NO I'M NOT PERVERTED!

Which underwear do you wear

• Underpants

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Boxer Shorts

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Boxer Briefs

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Jockstraps

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G-Strings

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Knickers

• Thongs

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Bras

• None of the above

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • More than one of the above

Votes: 20 34.5%

• Total voters

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Er... the title explains itself. Including the non-perversion bit (is that a word???).

Anyways, I wear more than one of the above... but I'm not saying which ones. ^_~

Splat

Deleted
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2005
    This is a weird thread o_0 You know, you can make multiple choice polls...

I chose the last one, because I wear underwear and a bra.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • you know, you could've made this so that we could choose more than one option, then you may not get so many of the last option...

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Especially since females kind of HAVE to wear more than one type. If they don't, then you would get unwanted attention when cold o.o. Maybe if bras was taken out of the poll, since to me, underwear refers to the type that covers your lower regions.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Depends on what I'm wearing Boxers, usually. Occasionally a jock strap and cup (Sensei Ryan has nothing against kicking you in the crotch). With certain clothings, though, it's none of the above.

aaaaaa

mm..variety is the spice of life. Somedays I'll wear a bikini cut, others a g-string, sometimes a T-string if I got low-cut pants. And somedays, not often, but sometimes, I'll go commando stylez

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I usualy go with boxer briefs. Boxers are too loose and my...little friend...makes its way out somehow. Briefs are too tight and squeeze my...twins...to death...

yeah...

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Ya... this IS a kinda of wierd thread *lol* o.O
    For me it's more than one quite obviously. I nearly always wear cotton briefs, i'm really fussy about how comfortable i am in underwear. So yeah underwear and bras for me.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Hey! where'z the granny pantiez option! XD...erm...nevermind...I don't zuppoze alot of people here have the zame zence of humor az me o.o;;

Anywayz <<;; I of courze wear a good variety. It dependz on the zituation. Mozt of my bezt jeanz are tight and zome don't have back pocketz and no one likez underwear linez, but if I can wear my nice looze jeanz I prefer my bikini cut. And of courze bra'z but I really actually prefer tank topz with built in braz =^_^=

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Boxers mostly, but during soccer and stuff then briefs, because boxers+lots of running+lots of sweat= Rashes in places you dont want to have them >>. Trust me, I know o.o

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

EDIT- Granny panties=Sizzlin!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • o.o Call me a weird European but I don't wear Underwear...

No I wasn't kidding I was serious, but if I ever do, I wear Boxers cuz...thats just me, my girlfriend bought me a thong once..i never wore it though lol.

Back