• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your very first pokemon episode??

djvolcom

Private Detective
    Years
    1999 i think, on my way to church school, i came across WGN, when all of sudden i saw pokemon, i was happy to see they amde a cartoon, it was the episode of the squirtle squad, and how pikachu is captured, then at the end squirtle joins their team, and leaves the squad. my very first episode.... i remember it, just about 4-6 years ago

EDIT: somewhere between 3rd grade, and 4th grade, when i first saw it!

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I was in the fourth grade, some of my classmates were talking about this anime and they were singing "Gotta Catch em all" so I told them what channel is it on. I remember it perfectly the first episode I saw, it was when Ash just won his 3rd badge and was heading to the S.S. Anne. Everything seemed new to me and so many creatures. After a while, you finally memorize all of the names of the Pokemon.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Hmmmm that i cant really remember but i think it was when ash was just going back to mistys gym with misty and brock to meet her sisters or somthing and then they leave for jhoto....

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I saw the first one ... first XD

Ah, back in third grade. Those were the days! =3

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    i was just a little baby in 1998 when i saw thet at first mexico had jotho leage and i saw an episode i dont remember which one all i know they cancelled it and i moved to the USA in 1999then pokemon resumed there then started again in mexico after orange island adventures started here

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Rock Lee said:
    I was in the fourth grade, some of my classmates were talking about this anime and they were singing "Gotta Catch em all" so I told them what channel is it on. I remember it perfectly the first episode I saw, it was when Ash just won his 3rd badge and was heading to the S.S. Anne. Everything seemed new to me and so many creatures. After a while, you finally memorize all of the names of the Pokemon.

I saw the exact same episode for my first one o.o

I was in 3rd grade, and one day at my grandma's after watching Sailormoon as I normally did, I left the TV on after the show ended. Then Pokemon started! I had no idea what it was, but I kept watching it anyway. ('cause I thought Satoshi was pretty cute..) It took me a few moments to realize this was what the kids at school were talking about. XD

BigC

Pokemon 4 EVER!
    Years
    My first episode of Pokemon was "Pokemon, I CHOOSE YOU!" when i first started watching it in the 5th grade.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    The first episode of Pokemon I saw was the one with Bulbasaur in it..I was in Mexico at the time,so it was Spanish dubbed version.
    I never got into the series until 4 years later D:

Last edited:

mew2_v1

The Unknown
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    First pokemon episode hmmm.......... well first episode i watch is when Ash battle against Danny (Orange League) for Searuby badge. But its italian version

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    Ah yes, I remember my first Pokemon episode... 1999, getting ready for school in the morning, and Electric Shock Showdown (Pikachu VS Raichu) was on ^_^ Great ep to start things off with

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    Very first hmmmmmmm , the episode when Raupy (German name for Caterpie) was captured and was ready to transform into Smetbo (German name for Butterfree) , him looking into the moon as Smetbo was shown (episode 3/4 i think) (starts being sad) when does he come back? I miss him so much , he was cool as a buggy

Hmmm Year? 1998 i think , age 13-14 :)

Last edited:

Sweet May

Custom avvie coming soon...
    Years
    The first episode I saw was the one where Satoshi caught Catapie in Kanto (Ash Catches A Pokemon). I was like 7 or something. So yeah... x.x

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I saw "Pokemon Emergancy!". I first heard about it in school then at my birthday party everyone assumed it was a pokemon party so they got me pokemon, been hokked ever since XP

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    first time i ever saw pokemon was when i was 6 or 7 years old. first eppy i saw was when bulbasaur acted like he was fainted because he wanted ash to catch him

djvolcom

Private Detective
    Years
    Barboach said:
    first time i ever saw pokemon was when i was 6 or 7 years old. first eppy i saw was when bulbasaur acted like he was fainted because he wanted ash to catch him

that was also a scene in the beginning intro, lol

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    Ahh the first epwas on my birthday and had been witing to watch it was the first permire ever and first ep so good

Back