• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your very first Pokemon

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
  • What was your very first Pokemon on the games ?
    Mine was a Pikachu on Pokemon Yellow n_n

I loved him dearly and called him Sparky. He was with me all through the games and without him well , lets just say i would'nt of ever defeated the Elite Four ^^;;;

I still miss him..... :'( What was yours ? And did you keep the pokemon as a very close one in your party ?

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    mine was a pika as well in pokemon yellow lol i love that little guy lol

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • i had a squirtle in pokemon blue, but then i abandoned it for a clefable. ?_? what was i think back then? meh, it defeated the elite four by itself atleast :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    This belongs in Pokemon Games. ^_^; I'll move it. *moved*

Anyways, my first was a Squirtle on Pokemon Blue.. I think I named it Hydro. *sweat drop*

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Mine was a Pikachu from Yellow named
    " Big Bro PI " I don't know why, but
    I've been calling all my main Pikachu
    buddies that since.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Mine was squirtle on my red, I couldn't believe it the first time it evolved! lol.
    I dont think i should have evolved him into blastoise though because wartortle is on of my most favourites...
    heh...my next mistake was that blastoise (lv. 40 or something) was the ONLY pokemon i started to properly raise... and i only used him for E4 (along with some other lv.15 pokemon)...no wonder why i found it so hard...

aki1

forget your fears
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    My first pokemon was Squirtle in Pokemon Red. :o And I had it at like a level 87 blaistoise before even Blaine. He was my only pokemon. >_>

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • My first ever pokemon was my little Charmander, on my Red Version, i remember choosing him because i thought that he was the cutest out of the three Kanto starters and i still do ^_^
    Only thing is, i'd love to play my Red Version again sometime, but i can't because i've lost my red cart....somewhere and still haven't found it! *cries*

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Ah, those were the days. me and my bulbasaur. NOthing was more dependable then good old bulbasaur back then. He was the embodiment of dependability and I couldn't have beaten the elite four without him. We ruled Red version together and wer rose to the pinnacle of prefection when at long last, we finally completed the pokedex! i was ecstatic! But then it finally happened. Red Version got washed two days after. (Oh, snivel :( ) Such tender memories( ;))

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Of cours it'd have to be my charmander cute and powerfull but still the only 2 pokemon i'v kept this the begining of the game's and actually get close to are quilava(never evolved it) and tailow.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Of course it was Charmander, who else? lol
    He was hard to train, especially in the first part of red version. Well it was almost down right unfair:\. But eventually he became my most valuable pokemon towards the end of the game. Yeah, I wish my red version was still around ;_;.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I still have my red version my charmander is on level 89 or something like that been age's since i played it.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • My first ever Pokemon was my Charamander on Red Version. I didn't really know the powers that the badges gave you so I raised my Charamander into a Charizard and I had a Clefairy at Level 34 before I fought Misty. Then my Pokemon disobeyed me until I beat Erika. :)...Those were the good ol' days...

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    My first pokemon ever was a Bulbasaur. I didn't nickname it or anything, because I didn't know anything about the game at the time. (I thought if I wanted to change the name i couldn't =P) It's a weird coincidence, ~*Silent Tattsu*~, but I always nickname my Pikachus as Sparky, too. ^_^ Heh.

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • Bulbasaur, on good ol' Pokemon Red.

However, I sorta stopped using Bulba and decided on Pikachu after catching one in the Viridian Forest. I remember being the first person in my school to legitimately have a LV100 Pokemon, and it was my Raichu. x] And my Bulba is still a LV22 Ivysaur. :p

Years
  • What was your very first Pokemon on the games ?
    Mine was a Pikachu on Pokemon Yellow n_n

I loved him dearly and called him Sparky. He was with me all through the games and without him well , lets just say i would'nt of ever defeated the Elite Four ^^;;;

I still miss him..... What was yours ? And did you keep the pokemon as a very close one in your party ?
    mine was a charmander and what happened tosparky

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Sorry Kaleigh i just got a lil confused with this topic stupid me *Bangs head*
    Apoligisies for putting the thread in the wrong place ^^;;;
    Sweet young memories.....*Drifts off* I loved my Sparky so much.
    The amazment of how awesome Pokemon Yellow was my first ever Pokemon game & Pokemon at the time was the topic of everyone. I loved being able to have pokemon n.n- Well what happened to Sparky Imakuni? is that i can't 100% remember what happened because i was only just 9 years old. I think i started again after defeating the Elite Four ect. ect. but i was so dumb at the time that i did'nt realise that i could'nt ever see Sparky again V_V But he'll we allways be the image of the start of Pokemon n-n

Last edited:
    Back