• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your very first Pokemon

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
Years
  • i was going to pick a squirtle in pokemon blue but then i thoguht...and changed my mind and picked blubasaur...even thou im obsessed with turtles...anyways i loved him dearly...my stratigy was to evolve the pokmeon b4 brock...lol who cares dif it might not obey me?!

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • My very first Pokemon was Charmender in Blue.
    I don't know what happened to it, but I think I transferred it to the Silver version. :disappoin

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
    Years
  • My First Pokemon Was A Charmander, I Didn't Nickname Him.. (I Think, It Could Be That I Named Him Killer..)

Charmander Kicks ?ss!

ZombieBear

Pokemon Global MMO Developer
    Years
  • mi first pokemon were

blue-charmander
    red-squirtle
    blue-squirtle
    green-bulbasaur
    gold-do not remember
    silver-chickorita
    gold--totodile
    silver-todolile
    crystal-do not remember
    saphirre-torchic
    ruby-mudkip

Years
  • Mine was a charmander on red version. I had finished the game completely and then I lost the cart for 3 years. I found it again when I pulled apart an old couch and the data was still on there. I still have my Charizard that was level 100 by the first battle in the elite four (that probbaly happened because I kept getting lost and just kept on training him). I entered the elite four with Charizard, level 8 kakuna, level 11 geodude, level 21 krabby, level 5 pidgy and a level 9 bellsprout. Man those were the days...

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 26, 2005
    my first pok?mon... let me think... I believe it was Pikachu in Yellow version, but that was on a rom. On my GBA.. it was Cyndaquil... ;) I named him Jawbreaker.. not sure why though

Supergodzilla

King of the monsters
    Years
  • my first pokemon was a charmander, the secon i got him to lvl 100 i dropped the game and it reset, but when next i started and got him to lvl 100 i noticed somthing everythime i took him out of my party and then switched him becak every once i a while he got stronger. in fact this charizard had maxed out stats and i still have my red a nd blue version.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    Charmander was my first pokemon and will always be my first, that pokemon is a champ, also he's evo's are the best two. Oh yeah it was on my Pokemon Red when they first came out.

SPO

Years
  • My first pokemon was a Pikachu on a Yellow rom named Pikaaaa (my controls were screwed)
    But my first actual game pokemon (as in non-rom) was a squirtle in red which i think i still have today stashed on my pokemon stadium game somewhere as a blastoise...

Mew22

Invader Zim FAVORITE FAN
    Years
  • Mine was squirtle in blue.... because if u picked charmander u could die easily by squirtle.. if u pick bulbasaur u get killed easily from charmander... if u pick squirtle just use mega punch and destroy bulbasaur

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • My first Pokemon... I remember now. I loved Ash's Squirtle, so I chose a Squirtle of my own on Red. Named it Aqua, methinks. And oh, god. Did it ever rock. ^_^

*sighs* Those were the days, man. Those were the days...

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
    Years
  • My first ever pokemon :D was charmander on pokemon blue :tired: ... I didn't know how to play the game so it might not count... :disappoin ...

After i learnt how to play the game, I chose Bulbasaur because it was the easiest to use... :bandit:

Rave :confused:

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    ~_^ My very first Pokemon was Cyndaquil... -sigh- It was the best one I ever had. x.x; Wish it was still here... (My game restarted)

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    My first Pokemon was Bulbasure on Blue. Ahh the good old days.........................

Back