• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your view on Poffins

PKDante

Mr Legs
    Years
    Hahaha, I used GTS for the safari zone pokemon that were rare, I despise the great marsh compared to previous safari zones....

I want to get hold of some of the rarer berries (Liechi, Petaya, etc...) to see how good they are for poffins, does anyone know?

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    theyre awexome for poffins. i had one (forget what it was called) and i got a level 64 (!!!) pofin

Years
    • NA
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    Pokeblocks were easier, especially when the Blend Master came. (Already got a Milotic in Emerald, cloned a whole bunch, got bored with them, and released all except for two.) I sucked at Poffins at first (Pokemon Ranger makes you move the styler faster), but got better. Now mine are usually lvl 10-12. My sister's first one sucked so bad it was a Foul Poffin. They are fun, even if it gives you hand cramps. But the problem is that there is almost no way to bring them up really high like the free one so contests suck. That is why I hate poffins.

Tamaki

Years
    Pokeblocks were easier, especially when the Blend Master came. (Already got a Milotic in Emerald, cloned a whole bunch, got bored with them, and released all except for two.) I sucked at Poffins at first (Pokemon Ranger makes you move the styler faster), but got better. Now mine are usually lvl 10-12. My sister's first one sucked so bad it was a Foul Poffin. They are fun, even if it gives you hand cramps. But the problem is that there is almost no way to bring them up really high like the free one so contests suck. That is why I hate poffins.
    meh, i wouldve imported all those milotics and put them on gts

Years
    • NA
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    I can always clone them again. And again. And again. I cloned mewtwo seven times or something and then released all of them except for the original because I felt like it. Right now, I cloned all my legendaries at least once, and I have 10 master balls. Perks of Emerald.

Back to Poffins.

Tamaki

Years
    I can always clone them again. And again. And again. I cloned mewtwo seven times or something and then released all of them except for the original because I felt like it. Right now, I cloned all my legendaries at least once, and I have 10 master balls. Perks of Emerald.

Back to Poffins.
    no offense, but thats what i call CHEATING :( but yes, back to teh poffinz...

Years
    • NA
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    Sigh. I don't like cheating, but here is what my view on cheating and not cheating is.
    Cheating is hacking or using cheat devices (they're called cheat devices for a reason). Taking advangtage of glitches in the game is technically not cheating. You cannot get arrested or anything for it, either. The Pokemon programmers have acknowledged their glitches, even though they may not like it.
    Way off topic, but I hate event pokemon, like mew. I don't mean I hate them, I hate the way you have to get them. I would have a great deal more respect if it weren't for that.

So anyways, I think that they should put a Poffin Master like the Blend Master in R/S/E.

Tamaki

Years
    Sigh. I don't like cheating, but here is what my view on cheating and not cheating is.
    Cheating is hacking or using cheat devices (they're called cheat devices for a reason). Taking advangtage of glitches in the game is technically not cheating. You cannot get arrested or anything for it, either. The Pokemon programmers have acknowledged their glitches, even though they may not like it.
    Way off topic, but I hate event pokemon, like mew. I don't mean I hate them, I hate the way you have to get them. I would have a great deal more respect if it weren't for that.

So anyways, I think that they should put a Poffin Master like the Blend Master in R/S/E.
    i agree bout the event pokes. theyre so hard to get XP but, this is off topic..

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Yeah. Guys, please keep this discussion on topic, not about random cheating discussions and event Pokémon.

PKDante

Mr Legs
    Years
    Haha, this thread has veered a bit off topic hasn't it?

What's the highest level poffin anyone has ever produced? Mine is about low level 40 with two people mixing I think.

DAN!

PKDante

Mr Legs
    Years
    we used two berries that complemented each other in what they increased, and one of them was one of the amity square berries which are REALLY GOOD for poffins :)

Tamaki

Years
    Haha, this thread has veered a bit off topic hasn't it?

What's the highest level poffin anyone has ever produced? Mine is about low level 40 with two people mixing I think.

DAN!
    \
    mine was liek... 60 something, only me mixing. i used a rare berry

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    and what are those berries. I must know because all I've been using were Watmel, Spleon, etc... those berries that were rare in the 3rd generation and I got a Rowap and Micle berries

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    Mine was like..lvl ten or something with one overflow recently after like 10 minutes of practice, so as you can tell, I'm not the best poffin cook. At all. And I've never cooked with others, for the record.

Back