• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your weird dreams! X3

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Once, I had a dream wher my mom forced me to invite Tig, and two other PC members (can't remember who though...) to my house and they all destroyed my house, and one started playing a rap song about something on a boombox, so I ran away...

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    @@ i have alot of weird dreams..
    okay there was one where i went on a vacation to cuba, and this guy had a limo that would bring us to the titanic, so i went there and he dropped me off in my basement. and in my basement i had to sort animals (like, i cant put the cat next to the mouse or the cat would eat it) @@ anyways..
    after i finished sorting them, i went upstairs and ended up and a huge hallway where some old guy told me to watch out for the floor, the chandelier and the picture..
    then all of the sudden the floor began shifting, the chandelier fell and almost crushed me, and i looked up at a picture and it was moving. I ran around to find an exit and finally found a door. the door led to the outside of the titanic @@..
    and all the animals that i was sorting in my basement were there being blown into the sky because of the high winds and because they were all holding umbrellas ._.
    so, everyone was trying to escape and some person pushed me off the boat..
    but instead of landing in water, i landed on bouncy cement that then hardened once i stood up..
    ._. then i just walked away calmly..
    the end..
    >> yes, it was quite strange..

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Very breif dreams/dreams that I don't remember much of:

E.T. came out of a stoplight

Jhonny Bravo turned into the abominable snowman and made my dog scream like a girl

I was randomly floating around and I said 'I love cobras, Hannah!'

I was dating some hot blonde guy (did I say that? @_@) on a ferry boat and he was showing me math flashcards

I was going to pick rhubarb when a mosquito turned into a giant geen centepede with a big spiky hotdog growing from it's back

Ash Ketchum got drunk on pineapple juice

Ash Ketchum (I was obsessed at the time..) was a werewolf and the moon was a glowing potato hanging by a string from a tree

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
    Last night I had a dream my mom was going to buy me 120 dollars worth of manga, and I was so excited because she doesn't do stuff like that! I was grabbing a pile of them and I left the store really happy! Man was I dissappointed when I woke up XD.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I have dreams like that all the time :P
    Is that the song 'Moondance' in youre sig? I love that song X3 My mom has the CD:P

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I have wierd dreams all the time I predict that it could tell my future and most of the times it's death.Here's one I had to choose for one parent to live and one parent to die or my 2 sisters will die.I killed myself my parents lived but I went to hell.

Last edited:

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
    Radical_Edward said:
    I have dreams like that all the time
    Is that the song 'Moondance' in youre sig? I love that song X3 My mom has the CD
    yep, that's "Moondance" in my sig. I love that song too!^^

I had another dream once where I could jump really high and glide back down to earth. It was a really fun dream. Isn't it terrible when you wake up from a really great dream, only to find out it never really happened?

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Yeah..Shortly after my dad died I kept having dreams about him. In the first one, I was walking randomly around the house and I heard the TV on in the den. I went in and my dad was sitting on the couch with his best friend Jim, watching a Mariners game and eating huge versions of Altoids sour tangerine flavored candies (He liked those ^-^;; ) and looking healthy as ever. He said 'I was actually asleep. I walked home from the funeral home.' and smled. Then I woke up, very, very disappointed.
    I also had on where he was hugging me before I went to bed like he always used to, and it seemed so real, the smell of his aftershave and his warmth..I was even crying in the dream. I didn't say anything, and neither did he, then I woke up.
    I had another one (yes another one. Sit down, I'm not done yet! XD) where my mom and I got picked up by a taxi driver that sounded and looked just like my dad. My mom said it wasn't him, and I cried, then woke up. Yeah, sad stuff.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2005
    i was dreamin about,i won the lotto and won ?1 millon pounds and 2 days latter i won it and then i had a nother 1 about i lost all of it and 2 days latter lost it :(

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    er... my weird dream.... okay i had this one LONG time ago but i remember it cos it was scary for me... u know i have a ceiling fan in my room.. and one day i was half asleep and someone was in my room talking about a butterfly... and i dreamt the fan was all scary and rainbow colored and was a GIANT butterfly that tried to tickle me. rite... its funny... and scary if UR the one having this dream.

and i had this one just today... like i was sleeping and i had my headphones on and the song Welcome To My Life by Simple Plans was on... and i dreamt me and two of my friends were at a concert singing that song.... w00t i was the lead singer... WELCOME TO MY LIFE ^_~ !!!!

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    A couple nights ago I was dreaming that I was being babysat by Jimmy Kudo (Nuuu!@_@;; ) And he kept giving me shampoo and telling me to wash my hair...

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    I had a dream where I was in some city with one of my friends and something was going to explode and we took a taxi away from it and we didn't have enough money for a tip and the driver got mad and then my friend suddenly disappeared and I was in this random place with a women's locker room and some girls from my school were walking around naked and I went into the locker room part to go to the bathroom and there were only toilets that weren't in stalls and I sat down and some girls were in line and then I woke up. I have strange dreams x_x

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    I had this dream this morning.

I was at my high school as part of a performance band doing stunts during a Simple Plan concert. As if it isn't weird enough that it was Simple Plan, and that they were at my school, or that I was on tour with them, but at the very end of the show....
    They started singing Faint, which as you should know, is a Linkin Park song....
    Trippy huh?

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    one time, I had a dream about the charicters from The Land Before Time on the bottom of the ocean and they walked around through rows of coral.

X3 strange...

Your weird dreams! X3

SaRa*BeaR

<33
    Years
    Once, I think it was about last year, I had a dream that I was with one of my friends and we were at her house and outside watching the stars. So then this really large flying star passed by and I wished that I could get a new hair cut...well then I wound up at this temple place and I was all bald...o_O It was just really strange.

Years
    okay very strange dream coming up.I've had this kind of dream twice now and it scares me.this is the most recent one of the two wich happened about half a year ago.

Okay there are these troll dwarf things but they're much uglier.and they've enslaved human kids my age to do their work stuff.the kids are forced to push carts around and stuff.but I start out not having a troll 'owner' but then I get captured and I'm forced to work.and then I tried to escape and another troll caught me and I accidentally looked into his eyes and then I was like petrified.sorta froze.and then my 'owner' came and got me and forced me to work.and then I tried to run away but the trolls got me again.and then I ran away again and something happened and it was bad and then my brother woke me up.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    I dreamed once that I was modded,and then Kairi made me admin for no reason,then in the Admin Cp,I hit"Delete Site".Bye bye PC.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    When I was little I had dreams where there was this huge super fast conveyor belt, and a big, mangled peaice of metal, like a motor or something, and I was watching them from a glass window in the ground. I was sitting by a river and looking into the window. Then my mom came and grabbed me, and I started crying, so she handed me a dandelion. Then she threw me onto the conveyor belt.

I always has that drem when I was sick, and I sleep-walked twice when I had it.

Back