• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your worst loss in pokemon diamond/pearl/platinum?

FilbertTheFox

.:Welcome to Reality:. (>o.O)>
    Years
    I'm so annoyed.
    I started again on pokemon diamond and got to the 7th badge over the weekend.
    Saved it overnight, woke up in the morning and all of a sudden.

The save file has been erased due to corruption or damage.

I lost 2 shinys and my 6 badges. I traded the shinys online, but still.
    So i bought my girlfriends DS Lite for 5 quid (10$) and save a quick buck there, its pink but meh :P

So whats your worst loss?
    Has your game ever gone corrupt?
    Do you regret a trade?
    Did you throw a master ball at a Bidoof by mistake?
    I want to hear :)

Ace~Sasaki

I'm no match for you...
    Years
    I was trying to get into the ribbon syndicate so of couse I'm putting my Milotic through horrifying contests and when I finally get all of them, my mom calls me for dinner so, Thinking Ive saved my game, I shut off the DS... I was mad as heck. (I want a cookie for saying heck) so umm...chyeahhhh...:t109:

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I regreted when I got a Rayquaza off the GTS .

It was Lv. 99 met at Rt. 201 . ;_; . And I got my precious (LEGIT) Jirachi in that trade ...

TheoryOfChaos

C= dd²
    Years
    I regreted when I got a Rayquaza off the GTS .

It was Lv. 99 met at Rt. 201 . ;_; . And I got my precious (LEGIT) Jirachi in that trade ...

Don't trust legends over the GTS...

I only take newly hatched Pokémon...

Although I once did trade somebody's Proygon-2 w\ Dubious Disc for my Dubious Discless Proygon-2. Of course my traded Proygon-2 is Z-now...?

About my own sad moment? Well... I don't have any...

Back