• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Worst Pokemon moments ever!

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
    Ooh, mine is when I was facing this Bug Trainer in (whatever that forest is called in Saphire) and his last pokemon was Cascoon. All my pokemon had been knocked out, except for my Silcoon. The problem; The only attacks they knew were... HARDEN. So, there we were, taking it in turns to raise our Defense. I was stuck. I had to turn the game off :( No one could win anyway!

My worst time was probably i think it was last year, i was heading for gym badge 3 and some guy said he'd trade me he gave me about 4 pokemon, charmelion was one i can't remember the rest but they were really powerful good ones he gave me some eggs too, then later on i told my friend and she told me they were clones and they were unfortunately and i'd traded them an evolved starly,shinx,turtwig and squirtle.
    I was really upset and started the game all voer again because they didnt obey ither!

You can't trade eggs... >.>

Last edited:

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Yes, it's possible to trade Eggs as long as you have a mature Pokémon in your party. Also, there's always Struggle when Hardens run out.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I left my Diamond Version at my friend's house once, and when I got it back, I had a whole box of Starly, Bidoof, Kricketot, and Magikarp. All with nicknames, including Dr. Mario, Mew, Fan, and Fence..

Years
    Ooh, mine is when I was facing this Bug Trainer in (whatever that forest is called in Saphire) and his last pokemon was Cascoon. All my pokemon had been knocked out, except for my Silcoon. The problem; The only attacks they knew were... HARDEN. So, there we were, taking it in turns to raise our Defense. I was stuck. I had to turn the game off :( No one could win anyway!

You can't trade eggs... >.>

You can trade eggs... ^.^

kellogs

Crunchy
    Years
    Probably when i accidentally faint a legendary,the most remembered was Suicune,Wanted to weaken it just that little bit more to get it and it died on me D:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Does anyone remember that sidequest in Gold/Silver when you get the Spearow named KENYA, and you have to give it to that fat guy by Dark Cave?

Well, never give that mail to an important Pokemon. I lost my Lugia that way DX. I would never forgive him. Not even for that lousy TM!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    my worst pokemon moment: when playing Ruby, the first pokemon you fight (poochyena) was shiny. And, of course, you cant catch the poochyena attacking prof. birch... =(

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    other worst moment: I was playing ruby, training at meteor falls, then I encounter a shiny effin golbat, tried to catch it but i ran out of balls, so i killed it. the next morning I told my friend, and both of us spent three hours looking for another one, never found it though.

When I got sapphire, I had the habit of always saving before i turned of the game. So i went over to my friends house, and he asked me what the main guys name was, so i started a new game as May, then i saw the main guy an talked to him, then i accedently saved the game as may and had to start over. ah well, i was only 9

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    As I can think of now its a tie between using my masterball (back in Pokemon red) and while trying to catch Moltres on Island one, running into a shiny Geodude which it used Explosion on me -.-"

:t354:TG

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Reached the top of the battle pyramid in Emerald and lost spectacularly.
    I didn't save.

And when I was finishing the game, accidentally killed Rayquaza, and my cousin saved over it like the ***** he is.
    I was so pissed.

-.-

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Long time ago when I was starting I played Yellow and when I reached the Articuno I wasn't able to catch it and I beat it and accidentally saved after it so I couldn't have caught him... I was really sad that time...

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Pokemon TCG I was at the final person, I had a magikarp, they had a dragonite. If i had drawn any type of energy card (i think thats what they are) i would have won and I remember thinking that before I drew. I didn't get it, and lost, and i had spent so long trying to win. I cried

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    I remember getting the move Headbutt for the first time in Gold. I headbutted the bushes like crazy, and eventually came across what seemed the best Pokemon yet; Aipom. I wanted it so badly at that moment, and of course, I caught it. A few seconds later, I dropped my GBA; and not only did I lose the Aipom, I hadn't saved in about an hour. .____.

Yuuko

Ne ne~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 8, 2009
    Getting stuck in Sapphire E4. I kept getting beat really badly by them and I was stupid enough to save after I beat the 2nd E4 and I kept doing poorly against the 3rd one I think.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    i wanted to start over my game, so i borrowed my friends DS plus Diamond. i takes me 7+ hours to transfer over my good pokemon, over to his catridged, then back over to mine. When im done, what pokemon did i forget? Shiny Charmander -_-"

Xyo

The Pulsing Aura
    Years
    I was using my friends Golem, (he traded his Graveler to me so I could use it to kill something, it was lvl 99 :D) and it evolved into a Golem, and he always wanted one then I forgot to kill the thing I wanted to kill, and I think Golems are fat, so I released it, not remembering it was my friends, he got SO mad at me. :D

Back