• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Zodiac Sign

What is Your Zodiac

• Spring ~ Pisces, Aries, Taurus

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Summer ~ Gemini, Cancer, Leo

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Autumn ~ Virgo, Libra, Scorpio

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Winter ~ Saggitarius, Capricorn, Aquarius

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • N/A

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Birthday-February 12
    Sign-Aquarius
    Season-Winter(I hate winter)

PokeTrainerCarol

I think astrology is fun to look at and see what matches me, but I don't really believe but...um...like almost everything it says is true o_o except the prediction of life and so so so so on that is ^-^
    I remember reading about the Chinese Signs too, I think from CaRtOOn (she's so cool! she knows a lot lot lot lot about it!!!!) and just about everything it said matched me. XD

Chaeran

No longer here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Taurus...*sigh*...I wish I was a winter child....

Few traits on Taurus match me, though. People say I'm more like a Scorpio.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    PokeTrainerCarol said:
    Winter doesn't suck...oh well.

I think astrology is fun to look at and see what matches me, but I don't really believe but...um...like almost everything it says is true o_o except the prediction of life and so so so so on that is ^-^
    I remember reading about the Chinese Signs too, I think from CaRtOOn (she's so cool! she knows a lot lot lot lot about it!!!!) and just about everything it said matched me. XD
    Yeah! That was me! ^.^ The rooster thing right? ^^ Yeah, the Rooster!

I am kinda knowledgeable about zodiac and chinese signs, that's my specialty! =D

*turns into a rooster and dies*

~CaRtOON

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Chaeran said:
    Taurus...*sigh*...I wish I was a winter child....

Few traits on Taurus match me, though. People say I'm more like a Scorpio.
    You're like my friend. =D She's a Tauris too, but she reminds me of a Scorpio. =P

Chaeran

No longer here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Miyu-chan said:
    You're like my friend. =D She's a Tauris too, but she reminds me of a Scorpio. =P

Really? *breathes sigh of relief* By the way, was there a post here on Chinese horoscopes or something? I'd like to see mine.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Well, there was one. I can tell you your chinese sign, just tell me the year you were born, Chaeran! ^^

*Gets killed by zodiac signs*

~CaRtOON

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, Autumn's in the lead. XD Yaay! *coughs and runs off before she gets killed*

Lol, jk! :P

Years
  • Ummmm....Hi,everybody!!I'm CaRtOOn's li'l brother.
    If you want to know what is your zodiac sign, just ask my big sis!
    I am the goat, Capricorn!!!
    Oh, My name is Danny.But call me Slifer if ya want!
    *turns into dust and dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Chaeran said:
    You will? Thancha!! 1987 is my year.
    Yep! You're the Rabbit!

Rabbits are very fourtunate, you also have been blessed with many admirable traits. Like charm, elegeance, graciousness, kindness, and generosity! With your tranquil, reserved nature, you are happiest in peaceful enviroments. You work hard to avoid fights or unpleasantness.

You have good judgements, a sharp business sense, and strong negotiating skills-- and in top of this, you are very lucky when it comes to money! ^.^ You also have a great imagination, and strong artistic side. You love material comforts, and with your excellent taste and sensitivity to beauty,you easily crate a luxirious lifestyle.

But Rabbits do not go well in aggressiveness, nor are they comfortable with anything risky..

*Gets killed by rabbits*

~CaRtOON

Chaeran

No longer here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Thank you!! ^_^ *proceeds to thank CaRtOON with a bamboo stick* Heh heh heh...

Back