• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're A Millionaire!

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    If you were a millionaire, what would you do with all the money?

I for one
    will donate some of it to charity. Maybe buy a mansion.. yay.

Silais

That useless reptile
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Pay for my college, buy a new car, buy a nice house in the country, marry my boyfriend, buy a Husky, pay for a license so I could raise, own and train hawks/falcons, and put half of the rest away in a bank account only accessible to me. The other half would probably go to my parents, although they don't exactly deserve it.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
    I have a college in mind, so I would defiantly pay for that, and put away allot of money for books and food.

I would set my family up with some necessities we currently need, were not the richest people, so we need a couple currently not top priority house repairs.

I would buy a sealed copy of Pokemon Ruby Sapphire and Emerald, and save them as my precious.
    I would give lots to charity and fund a couple events to double the amount of money I could give, and maybe start a fund? 1 Million may not be enough for that.
    Id put some away for gas money, and basically, not let the money change me too much. Sure id get some things, maybe expensive things, but they are all things I really have wanted for myself since I was young and I would keep them with pride.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Pay off my college loans first off. Then I would pad my bank account with $30,000 and put the rest in a low risk investment for a few years. I would stay at my current job and use the extra cash to get back into school. I would also rent a nice apartment, fix my motorcycles and get a new wardrobe. I honestly know if I started spending on luxuries beyond my imagination it would just ruin the life I've been building. I would just take it cautious and keep it a secret so people don't start kissing up to me just to get cash.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    First I would move out of the UK to USA(if I could get in) after that I would buy my daughter that Dog she's bugging me and my husband for. The rest can go to a charity of my choice.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I would try to make even more with all the moneys that I can get, and I'd like to donate some to the charity, and also saving it so that I can go to everywhere, and buying some collections too.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    I would definitely put aside a fair amount for all of my (and my love ones) expenses, such college, bills, etc. I'd also buy my family a nice little house, two good cars, and a few presents for my loved ones.

The remainder of the money would be split up, with 2/3rds going to charities and the other 1/3rd going into savings.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    I would build my dream beach house, and have a gaming/music room with all the consoles I've wanted and it'll be full of Nirvana things. I'm gonna move out and live alone afterwards. Then I'll buy one acoustic, and one electric guitar with custom designs. My parents can spend the rest however they want.

I'm gonna be honest with you guys, this isn't a Miss America pageant. I'm not going to donate anything to charity. I'll fix my life first, then I'll think about donating.

Years
    I would totally use that to pay off my college tuition and loans. That would be so helpful omg. But I would also give some to family, and probably buy myself a nice house n_n

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    First I would disperse and deposit my money in various bank accounts. Not too much in one place in case something were to happen.

Then I would buy a new car, I would buy a new wardrobe, I would pay off absolutely all of my debts, I would buy a house, I would furnish it, and then I would use the rest of the money to survive day to day. The more money I have, the less inclined I am to spend it on anything frivolous.

I would absolutely use it to help people out as well, but I wouldn't donate to charity. I like to know exactly where my money is going, and I don't think that would change if I were to have a disposable income. I would probably give money away to people I see need it and tip absolutely wonderfully when I'm eating out. I can see myself paying for someone to go to college and things like that as well.

Years
    I'd pay for my college tuition, buy the latest gadgets, save some for a mobile phone plan that I can pay for myself, and donate a good portion of it to charity. There's lots I could do as a millionaire, but I'm just not so sure in the long run xD

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Donate some to charity, buy a new grand house for my parents, and buy video games/books for myself.

Lord Scalgon

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
    Years
    Expenses for sure, but I'd rather play smart for this money. Most likely invest most of it in future stocks. Then ???, and last, but not least, profit. And charity on the side, too.

ElGuapoAssassin

Lord Of Dragons
    Years
    It really depends on how many millions we're talking about here. If it's just one million I'd just put it in the bank and use the interest off it to be able to live comfortably. If it's a few million I'd pay off my debts, by a nice little house somewhere by the ocean in the woods away from people, buy a nice car and probably do the same thing I said above, put it in the bank and live off the interest. It'd also be wise to try to invest some of it into something, because if you just spend and spend you'll go broke, you have to keep the cash flow coming in if you want to stay rich.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I'd buy myself a house as an investment, give some to my parents, buy a PS4 for my boyfriend, and probably stick the rest in the bank.. though it depends if we're talking only 1 million or a few million.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    God one day I hope to be a millionaire I don't really care though, money's not a big deal to me. As long as I can do the things I want to do, then money doesn't really matter. If I was a millionaire I would probably start a charity, buy a McDonalds and not give a care about anything else. xD

Back