• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you're all such squares

Nakala Pri

I attempted a circle, it ended up as a RUDDY hexagon so I'm BUGGERED. No more circles!

IT'S CUBES ALL THE WAY 8D

Squares are for suckers. Cubes are epic! >:^)

What really bugs me is when everyone has Games of Phones avatars with usertitles like 'will you hold my hand?' and their signature is 'if i can reach it'!!! D:< What's the problem with a SQUID? Or a container of HORLICKS?! And why can't a usertitle say something like 'The Cow That Went Kapow!' and their signature is a shimmying platypus?!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • There hasn't been any good shots to make gifs from in the currently airing anime list imo. I PROMISE I'LL GO BACK TO A GIF AVATAR. D':

Also, #teamgifavatar and #teamsquare for the win.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    1919476_298534200706_7270992_n.jpg

well you're not wrong i'll give you that

i hate to inform you, but exhibit one's cross is upside down.
    i call bull on this entire "christian" setup. it's a scam!

.. i don't want to be on a team either can i just wear my circles and be happy? why is this so hard for you all? ;A;

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    In the end circular avatars are nothing but square ones with a transparent background and bigger just means that those people like to throw money at the corrupted elitist system (or do even worse things).

It all comes down to one truth: avatars with transparent background are the most stylish and you all know it

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • In the end circular avatars are nothing but square ones with a transparent background and bigger just means that those people like to throw money at the corrupted elitist system (or do even worse things).

It all comes down to one truth: avatars with transparent background are the most stylish and you all know it
    beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder

you have inspired me

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    > dave's emoticons
    > andy's pic
    > rectangular avatars

/dies happily

Square before despair. I tried circles, but I don't have the self-confidence to keep it up. People look at me weirdly. Conform. Submit. Obey.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    You crazy millennials and your circular avatars. What do you got against tradition huh?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I actually had a circle avatar a few months back, but I ditched it in favor of a square one. =/

PX9IrMe.png

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Pentagons are clearly the master race shape.

Anyway, I am not a square. I am an oval. And my avatar is a square because it feels like being a square.

;D

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • You gotta admit, mine is cutely square; because she's peering through that tiiiiny hole that PC allows for avatars (Or did back when I set up the theme)

I kinda need a new theme...

Last edited:
    Back