• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned, Pokémon Style! 2.0

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Since the last thread is inactive for months, and have many posts in it, I think that would be great if there is a new thread to start fresh!

The rules in here is simple, you just simply ban the user above for any Pokémon-related reasons you wish for! Please note that all the bans has to be Pokémon-related, mmkay?

Mmkay, here goes!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Aaaaaa, your Cutiefly theme is making me squeal non-stop over how cute it is! x3 You're banned!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Actually, they are Pok?mon! Shypre and Coffret are a secret species that haven't been revealed yet! ...Okay, I'm kidding, haha.

You're banned because you're absolutely right. :P

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • You're banned, because I'm wondering why it's seemed that there's no superhero (or anything similar) with Pok?mon theme in it- oh wait, I almost forgot Blaziken Mask.

Last edited:
    Back