• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Um, yeah. You, like, don't have any pogeymonz in your sig. What's up with that? Yeah, I'm gonna have to, like, ban you, like, now.

~Like, Banned~

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
~Banned~ for having glaceon in your sig and your avatar.

You are BANNED for wrongly BANNING King_Lucario, he does too have pogeymonz in his signature!

He didn't have pogeymonz in his signature when I posted, he just changed it after reading my super special awesome post of banishment.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Banned for not realizing it IS Glaceon/Glacia! (unless you did realize that yourself, then read the backup reason for banning below)

Banned for having one of the only cute Electric-type Pokemon in your avvie and siggy.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
The link is actually to my website, and last time I checked, you could have one in your user info. thing. If it isn't allowed in your siggy, fine.

And some of these posts aren't even going with what the topin said...

Banned for not having a Pokemon-related response.

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
Years
Unfortunately, you have been banned for the excessive liking of the Pokemon Chikorita. I am sorry, but your participation on this forum has been terminated.

~~BANNED!~~

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
You are banned for hiding 15 pogeymonz in your signature, never to see the outside world.

~Banishment~

Back