• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
Years
  • look into the jolteons eyes.... loookkk iinntooo itttss hypnotic glaaaarrrreee..... you will feeeeellll thhee neeeddd tooo baaaannn yourseeeelllffff....

looking at a jolteon:banned!
    banning yourself:banned!
    being banned twice:banned!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Your banned for not having real pokemon in your sig. Banned!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    You are banned because Pikachu doesn't have any friends. It's just the star of one of the most popular television shows ever, as well as a series that makes up a majority of Nintendo's money. Therefore, Pikachu's only friends are the Nintendo people, who can't even communicate with it.

~BANNED~

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Banned because Ash doesn't even exist and you should've said that Koji already used that one. >_>

~BANNED~

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Banned because your imagination surpasses it's limits by thinking Pokémon are real.

~BANNED~

Back