• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
That has nothing to do with Pokemon. "Mean like an angsty Gyarados" on the other hand, might have. Nevertheless, I BAN you once for that, and you are BANNED again for using a ripped-off Fakemon Mew in your avatar. XD

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
youre banned for having too many friends that mention pokemon in their username!

Tamaki

Years
youre banned because your location says "in a house", but youre an "ultimate trainer" and EVERYONE knows that pokemon trainers dont have houses, they just travel around and sleep on the ground

Tamaki

Years
your banned because the articuno in your avatar has no eyes! its gonna fly into a pole or something

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Your banned for keeping pokemon as pets.

Years
you are banned for saying you are a happy emo (I didnt know that emos could be happy)

PD: Dont be ofended, its just a joke xD

Tamaki

Years
lol, actually that was kinda funny
youre banned for having a bootleg game as your avatar!

Tamaki

Years
youre banned! asking me what my previous comment has to do with pokemon has nothing to do with pokemon!

Back