• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Banned because that darned Legend of Korra has me all interested in Avatar again (TLA and LoK) and when I asked Mr. MIme to switch my craze from Avatar back to pokemon, he used Hypnosis and made me throw rocks at Ninetails.

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
Banned for suggesting Hypno for fixing people's problems when Hypno is the one who causes them (HYPNO IS EVIL)

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
Banned for having all of the Latias stuff going on with your Avatar and sig.

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
Banned because you have Latias and the Latias girl from that Pokemon movie (I think)

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because now Chainsaw Meowth is learning how to bend the elements...even though it's impossibel.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Hypno taught me.
DARKPOKEBALL: I thought he was evil!
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: And I'm not?

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because now Meowth is entering pro-bending matches, and I can't get him to stop!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: IT's violent and legal! I liek it.

DARKPOKEBALL: Urk...bending is evil! I'm joining the Equalists. Hail Amon!

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Banned for uuhhhh.....banning another guy who banned a guy for having an abra when the incident occurred who banned you because you banned darkpokeball for not having an abra :P

Back