• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Banned cause Team V completed the Destiny Tower

Me: I CALL THE GLOBE THINGY!
Glacier and Kokotko: What if we want it
Me: V-Create! Any questions now?
Glacier and Kokotko: No...

Years
Banned cos Snorlax is not sleeping.

tumblr_macmecgS3J1qc3udso1_400.gif

kokotko

雷君
Years
Banned,cos Snorlax just shifted around and resumed his dreams.

Me: Cynda, damn it, start thinking, why are you jeopardizing the operation? The Space Globe will double your power and you can barely master Searing Shot if you aren't Victini!!! That applies for V-Create too, stop those lame threats!!!!
Give me a thunderstone and I'll change into Raichu. That will superpower my Thunder into incredible might!
Nineray: No way. I have led the way, I'll take the prize. *seizes the globe*
Now I am unmatched! No one will stand in my way!
Glacier: Hold, stop that madness now, what's with you?
Nineray: that does it, Searing Shot,.... *no effect* what? That should have melted you into water!
Me: haha, it only superpowers your actual moves, now make sense and hand it over...or evolve to make your flamethrower suitable for the globe!

Last edited:

kokotko

雷君
Years
Banned because it's no surprise that Pokemon names are stored in Nintendo devices :)

Hikari, are you sure that if Pikachu challenged your Oshawott, you wouldn't hurt it? Razor shell seems pretty damaging to me...;)

Years
Banned cos I used a Miltank on my first playthrough of SoulSilver, and she helped me beat Lance with a Strength/Stomp/Attract combination.

That's cos I made her just as annoying as Whitney's dreaded Miltank.

Back