• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're dating your sister?

Years
    I could really care less, especially considering the fact that I don't have a sister. d: For the sake of the thread, if I did have a sister and was interested in a girl with the same name as her, I wouldn't mind. They'd probably end up bonding because of it, haha!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    If you like someone and they like you back but you're really compelled of the idea that they have the same name as your sibling that you wouldn't dare having a relationship with them, then you're probably very shallow. :p

also
    Spoiler:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    It's just a name, i mean, i would just date them. It really is just a name, not such a big deal.

Years
    Does anybody actually scream the other person's name during sex? That's so gross and weird to me lol

Andrew, you're clearly not giving your bea a ripely good enough time if he isn't screaming your name whilst you are inserting your penis into his anal region.

To answer the question though, probably not. I never have during my few sexual encounters, anyway.

Back