• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're eating THAT with THAT?!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    What are some odd food combinations you've tried? Do you ever dip certain foods into certain condiments that aren't normal for others? What sorts of things have you done? Are any of your friends/family ever grossed out by what all of it?

I've always loved dipping my pizza into ranch dressing. This started several years ago when my real life best friend did it. He actually got both me and our teacher to do it as well! I don't do it really that often, but it's usually when I think of it at the time. I also like to dip my fries into my milkshake now, which I tried not too long ago. I discovered this to be pretty delicious.

So, what about you?

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    My parents made me Peanut Butter - Molasse sandwich. I still do this, it's really good :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    I will put mayonnaise on nearly any meat. I like putting hummus on a burger.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I don't think it's odd, but put a pretzel on top of a potato chip and enjoy the fireworks of taste in your mouth.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    I remember doing one thing and that was that I would sometimes drip some maple syrup into my bowl of cereal and mix it with the milk. I can't remember how that tasted, although I think it made the milk a bit sweeter, but I could be wrong. I don't do it now though, only many many years ago.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    It's odd for my family, really normal for me:

I like adding chunks of blue cheese to my tuna sandwiches.

I also like adding spinach to my hamburgers

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I remember doing one thing and that was that I would sometimes drip some maple syrup into my bowl of cereal and mix it with the milk. I can't remember how that tasted, although I think it made the milk a bit sweeter, but I could be wrong. I don't do it now though, only many many years ago.

Oh I still do that :3 but only with my Rice Crispies.

Maple Sirup on sausages and eggs, maple sirup on toast, maple sirup ... on snow XD
    I love maple sirup :D

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years

Maple Sirup on sausages and eggs, maple sirup on toast, maple sirup ... on snow XD

I do this. It's actually tasty. It makes the sausages taste sweeter. ^w^ I thought I was the only one that did that for some reason. I've never tried it on eggs though, is it good? XD

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    When I was little, I used to make ketchup sandwiches. Just bread and ketchup.

Not anymore, but I still love ketchup.

Though, I don't think I dip anything super strange in it now...Frito chips are good in ketchup.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I do this. It's actually tasty. It makes the sausages taste sweeter. ^w^ I thought I was the only one that did that for some reason. I've never tried it on eggs though, is it good? XD

Well I don't dip all the egg in the maple syrup, but when I eat my sausages what's left of maple syrup touch my eggs and I love it ^-^
    And I need real maple syrup for this, but for the milk I need the store's kind of syrup.
    Nothing's better than maple syrup you freshly made <3

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    I put mayo or hummus on almost anything savory. Doctor Who inspired me to try fish fingers and custard and it was really good.

Bay

Years

I usually put maple syrup on my sausages if I get the deluxe breakfast from McDonalds. XD But yes, pretty tasty.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    If you want weird though, my old classmate loved putting ketchup in everything. One of her choices to add ketchup on was ice cream.

..... Oh...

I have friends who put Ketchup in their Kraft Dinner....

I am not a fan of Ketchup XD

..... But I always say I would totally try mustard on ice cream one day.
    My friend has to bring me that if I got pregnant one day.

Back