• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're giving me a headache.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    When you get a headache, what do you do to cure it?

Digital Eevee

Team Digi-Eon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    You're giving me a headache.

Blame it on the minion that can't destroy those pesky Power Rangers!

Sirfetch’d

I usually just take something or lie down. I get them quite often.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I don't do anything. I normally don't get headaches, but when I do, I just deal with it. I'm pretty good at dealing with pain, apparently.

Last edited:
    Years
  • If I think it's lack of caffeine, I'll drink soda. Otherwise, I'll take ibuprofen and try to drink some water. Try not moving a lot. Maybe all the above if I'm desperate.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • If I have the time to, then I take a nap. Today was one of those days and it didn't exactly CURE it but I felt a lot better. The intense pulsing went down to a dull throbbing.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • It's very rare that I ever get a headache. Like the last time I recall having one was back in middle school while I was in the eighth grade. All I remember doing that afternoon when I got home was laying on my parents' bed and falling asleep for the rest of the day/night and that seemed to cure it.

Sir Codin

Punch myself in the jaw until I pass out.

If that doesn't work, I just sleep. Or take Tylenol or Ibuprofen.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I just sleep with the pain, it normally recovers the next day.

Years
  • Usually I'll pop a tylenol and then wait for the pain to subside.

Or, if it's a bad enough headache, I'll go lie down either in a dark room, or with a pillow over my eyes. Actually, I think about half my headaches I end up doing that, stupid glare headaches.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    I don't do anything because generally headache medicine doesn't work for me so I just wait for the pain to subside.

Years
  • Headache medication doesn't normally work for me, so I just don't do anything and just put up with it. Sometimes, I will just listen to relaxing music and it will help nicely.​

Years
  • Even though I find it works, I don't take any medication for a headache unless I've had it for a few days. In general though, if it's nighttime and I get one, I usually just decide to go to bed early. If I have a headache during the day, I'll just lay down on my bed/couch for a little bit and just relax.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I get headaches from the sun a lot, actually.. so I'll stay away from light, wait until it goes away by itself, or if it gets bad or doesn't, I'll take Advil (the only thing that seems to work, not even tylenol (sp?) does) and try and rest or take a nap. Oh and drink/ eat something.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Normally I don't do anything about it and hope it gets better over time, but if it's bad enough I'll usually take Tylenol and it usually feels better within a few hours of taking it.

Back